Recommended experiences in and around Saint Augustine Beach
from $205.00
from $24.99
from $28.07
4,328 results
All reviews beautiful beach white sand wheel drive fishing pier favorite beach public parking low tide sea shells st augustine waves surf dunes daytona seashells leash cars hurricane
Selected filters
Reviewed August 20, 2006

We liked the beach but didn't like the cars and trucks we had to dodge while on the beach. They have cones for you to know where not to go. But if the tide is coming in you have no where to go. The road for the cars took up alot of the beach.

2  Thank CatMom2013
Reviewed July 2, 2006

I have been to several beaches in Florida and this was one of my favorites. The sand when you first stepped into it was white and soft. Then it gradually went to a sand which is more firm and good for playing and building. You didn't have sand flying everywhere or sticking to you. The water was beautiful, dolphins swimming nearby. I was able to run on the beach and also push my jogging stroller with my son with no problem at all. I will definately return to the beautiful beaches of St. Augustine!

3  Thank MandyOhio
Reviewed May 19, 2006

I agree with the previous poster, skip the public beaches in the area, they are often dirty, and hit Anastasia State Park, right by the Alligator Farm and the lighthouse. It has pristine white sand beaches (nice and wide), and a great little cafe and shop, along with restrooms and covered picnic areas. We love here it here, best beach in the area!! We see lots of wildlife at this park and you can rental kayaks or go windsurfing too. WONDERFUL!

17  Thank Rparmfamily
Reviewed December 27, 2005

If you live in Florida (or have visited many places in Florida) St. Augustine is definitely NOT one of the better beaches. The beaches at Vilano and Ponte Verde and farther south are much better.

10  Thank Resort31665