“Fabulous for family vacation”
Balcony Dining Area
Second Bedroom
Master Bedroom
Third Bedroom
Pool View/Ocean View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Skvest
Valmeyer, Illinois
“Fabulous for family vacation”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

This is a very spacious, well appointed condo. The kitchen is well stocked. The beds are comfortable and the unit is immaculate. The balcony overlooks the pool and lagoon and was a wonderful place to have morning coffee.Ocean villas is conveniently located, many shops, drugstores and grocery stores nearby and a short drive to Old Town. We did the Black Raven Pirate ship with my 4 and 5 year old grandchildren - expensive but well worth it to see the delight on their faces. I would definitely stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The spaciousness of the unit.
Liked least: Dishwasher not the best. Had to rewash some dishes.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
OH
Reviewed July 8, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers

Reviewed June 13, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

People with disabilities Older travelers
Traveling...
West Palm Beach, Florida
“STRONGLY DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!”
Reviewed February 7, 2012 for a stay in November 2010
people found this review helpful

The rug was beyond dirty;it was so stained & old & spotted. It made the entire condo feel dirty. My young grandchildren wanted to play-as all children do-on the floor. I was truly worried about it-not sanitary!!! This really ruined our stay. Other problems also. The sliding glass doors did not slide! The grownup had a hard time trying to open & close them. They didn't even have a handle on them! There were two large roaches-one on wall-one on rug in living area. There was a nest of roachs in balcony planters. The remote did not work.(my son fixed it himself) The kitchen tools, pots, etc. were old. The mattresses in second bedroom (two twins) were quite uncomfortable. The condo needs a serious cleaning and updating. (in pix before hand it looked o.k.) No refund at all was offered based upon problems noted. I don't know if I could ever bring myself to rent like this again-for good money-I might just stay in nice hotels. We wanted to have a home enviroment-but we could not enjoy this. WE WERE ALL BUMMED OUT. HOW COULD YOU RENT OUT WITH SUCH A DIRTY RUG!! We stayed in a townhouse a yr.& a half ago-just down the road-it was great, but my husband can no longer do stairs. Elevator is small & old here-ONE HANDICAPPED SPACE (ALWAYS OCCUPPIED) & side walk blocked. Do not rent this complex if you are handicapped! The complex is older yes, but the condo inside could have been clean & up to date. It was not. Management was clueless & obviously had never been in it-they knew nothing-or acted like the knew nothing about the rug! They did send someone finally to fix the sliding doors-he put a handle on them-but told us condo needs to replace theses old doors but doesn"t want to spend the money-at least we could tug at it with all our might with the handle. Ridiculous! Be careful-pictures do not/cannot show all-they are made to look good-so you will rent. Don't do it here.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The children enjoyed the pool & beach
Liked least: The filthy rug!
Traveling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Feb 6, 2012
While I respect the renter's right to her opinion, I am horrified at the harshness of this review. Not only do we rent out this unit, my family uses it year-round as a vacation home. I can assure you that I would never let any member of my family, especially my children, stay in a place that was unsanitary.
Yes, the carpet does show normal wear from rental use. However, we have it professional cleaned several times a year and it is is only four years old. All of the mattresses were replaced in the last three years. I have never seen a roach in the unit. I know we have regular pesticide treatments.
I do appreciate the renter letting me know about the problem with the sliding glass door. I was unaware of the issue and have already ordered the track to be replaced.
I truly am sorry that the renter was dissappointed, but am confident that our condo is well kept, clean and comfortable. The pictures on this site accurately reflect how our condo looks right now. However, as soon as I am able to get into the unit I will take new, timestamped pictures and post them. I won't be able to do this until late spring because we are currently booked through April. Many of these bookings are for return renters. This should provide confidence that this is a well maintained and desirable condo!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Make Inquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing