“Our second night, we were called & told that there was...”

Super 8 St. Augustine Beach
Reviewed April 26, 2014

1  Thank Danamania

Reviewed April 18, 2014

1  Thank Russ S
Reviewed April 18, 2014

when I made my reservation this motel was informed I would be bringing my dog, this is pet friendly motel, so that was not a problem, I was placed in the downstairs as requested. HOWEVER, when I arrived I was charged an additional $22.00 for my pet. SO, even though I was given a cost of $98.00 I ended up spending over $110.00 for this price I could have reserved a room on the beech and not across across the street from the beech. They did not honor my confirmation price, which I find outrageous!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wendy H
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Great location for New Years festival across street. And, room was clean and ample size. Courteous and welcoming when we arrived an hour before nominal check-in (though room wasn't ready until a bit later). However, potential major problem in that our booking, made and confirmed on line several weeks earlier was "lost"; office staff seemed to not be up to the challenge. When we returned a bit after nominal check-in we were assigned a "spare" room, but the uncertainty didn't add to the enjoyment of our holiday outing. We'd try the Hampton Inn down the street instead, if we returned to St. Augustine Beach.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DonaldLD
Reviewed April 15, 2014

walk-up rate of 64 with aarp or aaa, (others close by i checked wanted over 100, one 140) clean room, decent internet access, and 2 beds of reasonable comfort, though pillows were not up to my standard, luckily I travel with my own. shower was just barely warmer than lukewarm, a little disappointing, because I love hot water and you hope your motel room is warmer than the shower used on the beach earlier in the day

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

St Augustine Island Inn
St Augustine Island Inn
#48 of 78 in St. Augustine
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn
Best Western St. Augustine Beach...
#2 of 10 in Saint Augustine Beach
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites
#1 of 10 in Saint Augustine Beach
Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort
Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort
#9 of 10 in Saint Augustine Beach
Hilton Garden Inn St. Augustine Beach
Hilton Garden Inn St. Augustine ...
#5 of 10 in Saint Augustine Beach
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#64 of 78 in St. Augustine

Been to Super 8 St. Augustine Beach? Share your experiences!