My friends and I stayed at the Quality Inn on State Route 16 in St. Augustine, Fl for 3 nights. The staff was absolutely wonderful, the rooms were clean and safe and comfortable and very reasonably priced. Our reservations had been made through Expedia and they had completely screwed up the reservations - never sending them to the hotel. However, when we arrived, the desk clerk was most accommodating and able to provide us with rooms to our satisfaction at a much more reasonable price than Expedia had charged us. We found the stay to be very, very satisfactory and would book there again without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay at the Quality Inn outlet mall & get a feel for the old city charm, breathtaking beaches, historic sites, Outlet Mall & World golf Village. This hotel strives on Customer Service and has all the features & amenities you are looking for. Our hotel is centrally located within 5 to 10 minutes from St. Augustine attractions including Historic Downtown St. Augustine, The Fountain of Youth, Flager College, Ponce De Leon Bike trail, St. Augustine Alligator Farm, World Golf Village, St.John County Convention Center. Anastasia State Park, Outlet Mall. St.Augustine is an unforgettable place & you can easily experience all the "ancient city" has to offer at the Quality Inn Outlet Mall located next to 300 Outlet Mall Stores and I-95. This hotel is located in St. Augustine and is 5 miles from the historic District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Outlet Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Augustine Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Saint Augustine