“A great value with wonderful service”

Quality Inn Outlet Mall
Ranked #36 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
Georgetown, South Carolina
“A great value with wonderful service”
Reviewed February 28, 2011

My friends and I stayed at the Quality Inn on State Route 16 in St. Augustine, Fl for 3 nights. The staff was absolutely wonderful, the rooms were clean and safe and comfortable and very reasonably priced. Our reservations had been made through Expedia and they had completely screwed up the reservations - never sending them to the hotel. However, when we arrived, the desk clerk was most accommodating and able to provide us with rooms to our satisfaction at a much more reasonable price than Expedia had charged us. We found the stay to be very, very satisfactory and would book there again without hesitation.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Polish first
orlando, Flordia
Reviewed December 31, 2010

This is one of the best Choice Hotels I have ever stayed at. My wife and I live in south Florida and wanted a quick getaway. We stayed for 2 nights and it was great! The employees of the hotel are very friendly and the hotel was VERY clean. The breakfast was deluxe with biscuits and gravy, waffles, fruits and muffins. This was very close to the outlets for easy shopping convince. Right off of I-95 to make it so easy to find when you are tired of driving. Area seemed very safe. In all this was a GREAT hotel. Only downside was that it wasn't in the historic district. But only about 4 miles away.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Fleetwood, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 19, 2010

We stayed for 2 nights and feel that a great deal of Choice Hotels Owners could learn a great deal from this one. Example Courtesy, Friendliness and appreciating your a GUEST.
Would certainly stay again.
Karin Wright [England]

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Pinewood
Reviewed September 15, 2010

My sister and I came down for 3 days to visit her son & family. We were looking for a hotel with a good price, coffee maker in room and refrigerator.
We needed two rooms: 1 smoking and 1 non-smoking next to each other on the ground floor. This hotel was very accommodating in providing us with what we needed. The queen-size beds were super comfortable with comforters and pillows that felt like goose down. Everything in the room worked perfectly and it was very clean. Convenient to the outlet malls, too.

• Stayed September 2010
Cocoa, Fl.
Reviewed September 15, 2010

For dining out and shopping, the location is ideal. Just one half mile off Rte. 95, the beds are firm, sheets clean, surroundings quiet, and the staff is very welcoming. This is our permanent lodging whenever we visit St. AUGUSTINE. i rate all values very good to excellent.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
AussieBEARandJR
Reviewed August 11, 2010

Since we were bringing our small dog (completely house trained), I checked "pet friendly" hotels on-line first and read guest reviews. I get my dog groomed regularly and she has no odor. I was concerned when I read that some hotels designate certain rooms for those traveling with pets. I was afraid that the room would be in poor condition. This hotel did designate certain rooms (downstairs of course). The hotel seemed very new and in great condition. Our room did have a very faint odor when we entered and I sprayed it with Febreze and it went away. The next day, after cleaning, I noticed the (very faint) odor again and decided it must be some type of cleaning agent rather than from prior pets. My Febreze spray took care of it.

I decided not to make a reservation, but to wait and check out the hotel myself. I used one of those travel coupon books which quoted $49 Sun - Thurs, but there was also a big sign out front, quoting a sale with the same price. I did pay an extra $15 for my dog, but that is understandable. I realize that hotels sometimes have major cleaning after some pets who are not groomed and not completely house trained, so that was fine.

The staff was very friendly and the hotel was clean and well maintained. The beds were comfy (we prefer a firm bed). Breakfast was standard with cereals, waffle mix and waffle iron, fruit, breads etc and the area was kept cleaned and stocked.

The pool area was nice although a little small but we liked the idea that it was in the back of the hotel and not near the entrance. There is a nice lake behind the hotel and we got a nice breeze off the lake when we were at the pool.

This hotel is not in the historic district, but is less than 10 minutes away. We went into the historic district every day and enjoyed it, but we enjoyed the location and newer facility offered at this hotel. It is actually right next to the shopping outlets. We did not experience any highway noise at all.

I would definately stay here again - with or without my little dog.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
United States
Reviewed August 10, 2010

Nice clean highway motel, breakfast is biscuits and gravy and waffles and fruit. Not too far from downtown St. Augustine and things to do.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family