“Great for what it is for!”

Quality Inn Outlet Mall
Ranked #34 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Let's face it. If you want to be pampered, pay for the resort. This is just a great typical hotel to accommodate the i95 traveler. The staff was extremely friendly and our room was great for us. We booked through hotels.com and almost choose the Holiday Inn Express that is directly next door. Upon check out, we were glad we stayed here and had an extra $40 in our pocket. We rode 10 minutes to the historic downtown area of St. Augustine and a little farther to the beaches just to see the area. Overall, don't be afraid that it is a little older, this is a good, safe stay.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Carolinatracks

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Our review strongly echos that of MARCO, Jan, 2013.

We came to shop and to eat in downtown St. Augustine. Worked perfectly. Stayed 2 nights.

Our room (103) was clean, convenient to lobby, ice and vending, and everything worked! We had 2 queens and there was a nice amount of space to walk through/around in the room. Loved the 4 pillows on each bed!

Very comfortable and clean stay. Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: We were on the western side, nearest I95, and didn't notice any undue noise.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gapalms
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Your typical Quality Inn....old and a bit run down and dirty-feeling but ok for a one-night stay. Had the typical free wi-fi and free breakfast plus a block down the road there was a Dunkin Donuts....

It was a little weird finding this place off the freeway....you can't make a left turn into the hotel, so you have to go down a bit and make a u-turn to come back to it (which is how we found the Dunkin Donuts place).

Ok for a one-night stay but I wouldn't do more than that, myself.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank teechur
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We stayed here with our little dog on the way to NC. We were able to check in early. The exterior doors are great since we had our dog. Room was simple but clean and budget minded. We liked it so much we stopped here on the way back to south FL. They were the same this 2nd time around-easy check in and even got the same room! Going down the street for turn around is no big deal as it was a simple step. Dunkin Donuts in the adjoining lot was also a plus.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Steph B
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We stopped in the middle of the night to stay here on our way to Daytona Beach. We stayed from 5 a.m. till 9 :30am I woke up with a bed bug in my bed. I was so upset they refunded my money , however they were checking people in and NOT telling them. The manager and the maintenance man took the bed bug and were not shocked .. They knew. I DO not suggest you stay here it is very dirty. Vacationers BEWARE! The AC did not work properly, the first room was so gross they moved us then place was just dirty... I can not say how bad this was....I called the corporate office and they hung up on me did not even care!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Tricia C
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel on a recent visit to St. Augustine because of the good reviews. Unfortunately, we did not have a good experience. Upon return from dinner, we discovered the T.V. was not working - we reported it to the front desk who said they would send someone over to service it. No one ever showed up. We also were bothered by the traffic noise during the night although several comments were made by other guests about how quiet it was at this location. The room was clean and the breakfast good. I reported the problem when I checked out in the morning so that they would be sure and fix the t.v. for future guests. The lady at the reception area (not the same person as the previous evening) apologized and reduced our bill. This hotel sits at the corner of State Road 16 and what appears to be another major roadway, where I believe most of the traffic noise came from. It is approximately 6 miles from the historic section of St. Augustine - State Rd 16 takes you directly to the major sites. Because of its proximity to the historic section, this is a great location but I will not return because of the noise and lack of service.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Floridasunshine_11
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times, most recently, 12/27. The hotel is with in sight of I 95 exit and 1 outlet mall. The other is accross I 95. Historic St. Augustine is a short drive away.

This is an older hotel and very well maintained. The room was quite, and clean with parking outside our window. Since I keep on coming back, I am pleased and have recommended this hotel to many friends and now you.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family