Spent 4 days at this hotel & from the minute my family & I arrived-we were ready to change hotels. Our room spelled old, bathroom had a hole in the back of the door and wall, tub had a bath mat stains that looked like they were never ever cleaned. Sink was disgusting dirty. There was hair in the corners of the tub from the previous customer. There were no smoking signs posted everywhere, however, the chairs in our rooms had cigarette burns on them. As well as the duvet cover. The maid kept skipping over our rooms to clean them. We had to track her down to get our towels changed. When she did clean our room, she didn't even change out our bed sheets or make the bed properly. If you are looking for a cheap place to stay, I would still recommend staying elsewhere. It's about a 30 minute walk to the Historic District & a round trip Taxi cab cost of $22 not including cab driver tip. I would not stay here again ever. The only positive was that they did offer a complimentary breakfast, which was minimal. However, all the negatives out-weighted the one positive. The staff in the front was extremely snappy upon arrival as well. There were maybe 2 hotel staff employees we came in contact with that were nice, but we still did not feel comfortable at all. This hotel needs COMPLETE Renovations and maids need to be taught how to properly clean a room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay at the Quality Inn outlet mall & get a feel for the old city charm, breathtaking beaches, historic sites, Outlet Mall & World golf Village. This hotel strives on Customer Service and has all the features & amenities you are looking for. Our hotel is centrally located within 5 to 10 minutes from St. Augustine attractions including Historic Downtown St. Augustine, The Fountain of Youth, Flager College, Ponce De Leon Bike trail, St. Augustine Alligator Farm, World Golf Village, St.John County Convention Center. Anastasia State Park, Outlet Mall. St.Augustine is an unforgettable place & you can easily experience all the "ancient city" has to offer at the Quality Inn Outlet Mall located next to 300 Outlet Mall Stores and I-95. This hotel is located in St. Augustine and is 5 miles from the historic District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Outlet Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Augustine Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Saint Augustine