“What a place great service, great location and the staff and owners really care.........”

Quality Inn Outlet Mall
Ranked #35 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
Reviewed March 29, 2011

Staff are very concerned with your stay. Will go the extra mile to make you happy and comfortable. Place is clean and close to all points of interest, but allows you to relax
without the tourist feel or pressure. The hotel has that great old Florida vacation feel, laid back and very friendly feeling.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed March 27, 2011

This is a good value for the price, well-kept and very clean, with friendly service. Breakfast was above average, with biscuits and gravy as well as the usual. The pool area has a nice view of a small lake, and we usually had it to ourselves. It was further into town than we expected, and in a future visit we would probably look for a B&B in the old town. Only negative - the loud AC unit turned on and off during the night. Note: If you're coming from I-95, go past the hotel and make a U-turn. Our GPS took us nearly 2 miles "around the block" to get there!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2011

Not only did this hotel have an incredible deal, but it was also very, very clean. You could tell it had been renovated and wasn't perfect or luxurious, but the spotlessness definitely made up for it. Beds were comfortable, and staff recommended a terrific Italian place nearby (with at COUPON!!!). We've since decided to make a full visit to St. Augustine and will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2011

3/3/2011

I checked into a Quality Inn in St. Augustine, Florida after a long day on the road. I chose the hotel because they have smoking rooms available and is right down the street from my morning appointment. At the counter was a young lady named Miriam Odom. After checking in, I asked Miriam if there was any restaurants close by. Miriam produced a hand drawn map of the area with road names and restaurants from there to St. Augustine Beach. She took the time and effort to put this map together. My meal at Applebees was great. That was in December 2010. In January, I checked in the same hotel due to the proximity to my appointments in St. Augustine. Miriam then informs me that if I am going to stay there every month to call Choice Hotel reservations in advance and get triple points until 3/1/2011. I checked into several hotels using the resrvation line to get my triple points during January and February 2011/ I checked in through reservations on 3/1/2011. The last day for triple points was 3/1/2011. Miriam went out of her way to be hospitable when she didn't have to. Thank you for actually providing needed information and service to your customers.

Tim Brewer
Davis Bacon Compliance Officer
Angie Brewer & Associates, LC

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2011

My friends and I stayed at the Quality Inn on State Route 16 in St. Augustine, Fl for 3 nights. The staff was absolutely wonderful, the rooms were clean and safe and comfortable and very reasonably priced. Our reservations had been made through Expedia and they had completely screwed up the reservations - never sending them to the hotel. However, when we arrived, the desk clerk was most accommodating and able to provide us with rooms to our satisfaction at a much more reasonable price than Expedia had charged us. We found the stay to be very, very satisfactory and would book there again without hesitation.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 31, 2010

This is one of the best Choice Hotels I have ever stayed at. My wife and I live in south Florida and wanted a quick getaway. We stayed for 2 nights and it was great! The employees of the hotel are very friendly and the hotel was VERY clean. The breakfast was deluxe with biscuits and gravy, waffles, fruits and muffins. This was very close to the outlets for easy shopping convince. Right off of I-95 to make it so easy to find when you are tired of driving. Area seemed very safe. In all this was a GREAT hotel. Only downside was that it wasn't in the historic district. But only about 4 miles away.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2010

We stayed for 2 nights and feel that a great deal of Choice Hotels Owners could learn a great deal from this one. Example Courtesy, Friendliness and appreciating your a GUEST.
Would certainly stay again.
Karin Wright [England]