Hampton Inn St. Augustine-Historic District
$149
$127
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort(Saint Augustine Beach)
$195
$117
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$119
Holiday Inn St. Augustine - Historic(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$110
$107
$152
$147
  • Pool
$152
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$89
$214
$199
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
$115
All reviewshistoric districtfront deskold jailold town trolleyking suitered traingreat roomclose to downtownbeds were comfortableshort drivevilano beachseaninnsaugustineshuttleattractionsflorida
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Having to check in around 11pm after a bad experience at a different hotel the gentlemen at the Hampton were fantastic. Sean and Derrick were extremely helpful, courtious, and accommodating. Sean worked his magic in finding us a room that would work and Derrick was very informative with the site-seeing and finding us a Church for Sunday morning. My children were upset from the previous hotel and they made them feel comfortable and relaxed. We stayed 2 nights and I wouldn't hesitate returning.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Annette R
kdarkes, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Augustine-Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2014

Dear Annette R,
I was so happy to read that my staff took such great care of you after an unpleasant experience elsewhere. While I apologize for your first impression of St. Augustine to be such a negative one, I trust that Sean and Derek were able to make you feel welcome and at ease once arriving at our property. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I will be sure to commemorate their good work.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

The title says it all. We had zero issues or problems. I am usually very picky about hotels and I would recommend this one to my friends and family. I can be in the mix of downtown in about a 5 minute drive. the road leads straight to the parking garage. Made it very easy to navigate. Hotel Staff treated my kids like honored guests. Great Vacation!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Rodney N

Dear Rodney N,
I was so pleased to receive your wonderful review of your stay with us here in St. Augustine! We feel honored that you choose our property to enjoy your vacation and enjoyed having both you and your family during the visit. We look forward to your next visit and can’t wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

The hotel was ok. It was great because it had a pool and the lady made cookies for the kids at night. The second night included the carpet being soaking wet near the wall by bed. It was next to the bathroom. There was some kind of leak or something. The lady at the front desk was polite and tried to do something, however it was the end of her shift and the overnight front desk worker did nothing. Fridge also did not work for entire stay after calling front desk numerous times. The repair person came up one night and then said he would be back in the morning, he never showed up. I felt part of the staff was decent, whereas the other staff just didn't care. Needs some repair and some new staff fin some area.

Room Tip: Check room upon arrival for any problems, wet floor, mold, etc.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank beno318
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Hotel is convenient to the Historic Downtown however not walking distance. It is also convenient to Valano Beach and to St. Augustine Beach over the Bridge of Lions. The primary thing I like about this Hampton is that it was CLEAN. When I went to bed I felt like I was climbing into new sheets and bedcovers and new pillow cases instead of something that had been used by many and washed by few.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank 453charlesg

Dear 453charlesg,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here in St. Augustine. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed the property and location. I will be sure to forward your review to the housekeeping staff so that they can see that their hard work is being recognized and appreciated. Thank you again for choosing our property and we look forward to your next visit to our wonderful city.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Average hotel room for a large number of points :-( Price wise I may have done better using a third party company to purchase space in this city. It is a shame that for 60,000 points I was given so little. Live and learn.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple