“Great Hampton Inn”

Ranked #40 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
Rock Hill, SC
“Great Hampton Inn”
Reviewed February 20, 2006

My family and I stayed at this Hampton Inn for two nights. The rooms are very clean and the beds are very comfortable. The free breakfast was pretty good....they even have sausage patties, eggs, biscuits, french toast and a variety of the regular continental breakfast items. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The front desk arranged for a shuttle to pick up me and my mother in law and take us into the town of St Augustine for a trolley tour. My husband and son were at the races in Daytona so we were stuck there without a vehicle. There is also some great shopping in the area....outlets malls on each side of the interstate. One of them is within walking distance (1-2 blocks). Several restaurants in the area also. We will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2006
10 Thank CrashD

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 9, 2005

Stayed three nights during a recent visit. Our room was very clean with a king bed, sofa and work table. Others seem to be complaining of very spartan furnishings. There seem to be a variety od styles of rooms, so if you want a desk you may want to ask for one.

Great location for an overnight stay if you are traveling on I-95. Also a good locations if you want to hit the outlet malls or the World Golf Village.

Not a great location if you are spending a few days in the historic/beaches areas.

15 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95
Best Western St. Augustine I-95
Best Western St. Augustine I-95
#46 of 78 in St. Augustine

Been to Hampton Inn St. Augustine - I-95? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn St. Augustine - I-95

Property: Hampton Inn St. Augustine - I-95
Address: 2525 County Road 208, St. Augustine, FL 32092-0503
Location: United States > Florida > St. Augustine
#26 Family Hotel in St. Augustine
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn St. Augustine - I-95 2.5*
The Hampton Inn hotel is situated in St. Augustine, Florida near St. Augustine Beach and Ponte Vedra. Enjoy spacious accommodations and exceptional services. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Augustine - I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Hotel Saint Augustine