“Very nice & clean”

Hampton Inn St. Augustine - I-95
Ranked #42 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Room was clean & quiet as well as lobby and breakfast dining area. Hot chocolate chip cookies available each night in lobby area plus a variety of coffee. Breakfast was exceptional as well as the lady responsible for keeping plenty of food out for guest. Would stay again in future.

Room Tip: All rooms here are quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn St. Augustine - I-95

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Arrived very late (4am) after a rough move. Very helpful. gave me a late checkout with no problems. Very nice and clean location. The person at the front desk even mover his vehicle so I could park my moving truck. Would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We planned an overnight stay in St. Augustine. The hotel was convenient to the interstate and shopping. We were treated well by the staff and they gave us a excellent recommendation for diner in town. The room was clean and quiet. There was a A/C leak at the entrance when we checked in. They provided buffers to keep us out of the area, but it did not take away from our stay. It was repaired the next morning. The complimentary breakfast was very good and helped to get on our way without an extra stop. We will consider this hotel when we come to the area again. The location and value for the money makes it worthwhile.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This property is located just off of I-95 next to the Factory Outlets and was a very good location for a brief respite on our way home. Not too much to say other than the room was a double/queen and was nice appointed, very clean and offered good cable opportunities. If there was a complaint it would be the water pressure was not of my liking. The breakfast was very nice as was the staff at the front desk, though they did not mention my Hhonors affiliation, nor my Diamond status. This seems to be a problem throughout Hilton brands.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We were looking for a hotel right off I95 which this one was, however after we arrived I noted several other hotels right in the same area that I would have preferred to stay in. Hotel is located right next to a Denny's and premium shopping outlets. When we arrived we were unloading our bags and were immediately asked for money from some guy outside the hotel. The pool is very small. The hotel appeared run down. The service was okay. Upon our arrival the check in person was out front smoking a cigarette. He checked us into our room without any problems, when we got to the room we realized it had only one bed. We went back down and he said that is what we reserved. I assured him it was not as we had 3 travelers-all adults. He corrected it and we went on with our night. Breakfast was okay and free. Felt the price we paid was much more than it was worth.

2  Thank Pnthompson3168
Reviewed July 12, 2014

This is a great place to stay.....convenient to all the sites you want to visit in the St. Augustine area. There are many good restaurants and the staff is very willing to assist you in finding your way around. The also have some recommendations for places to eat and to visit.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

This hotel was better than I was expecting. I was there on business, so I didn't have time to enjoy the ammentities. There were a few people at the pool and seemed to be enjoying it. The lobby was beautifully decorated. The rooms were nicely done. My particular air conditioning unit was not awesome, but I wasn't absolutely miserable. The shower head had a lot of options, depending on what type of water flow you like. The Neutrogena lotion in the bathroom wasn't really that good. In fact, it left me feeling like I needed more. There are several restaurants within walking distance of the hotel also. There is a microwave and a mini fridge with a freezer compartment in the room, which is awesome. The lobby area has Lean Cuisine frozen dinners that you can buy if you are in a pinch, hungry late at night, or want to watch your calories.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business