I must say I was disappointed in our most recent stay. We have stayed here before and were quite satisfied! Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. However, the temperature and water pressure in the shower was way beneath our expectations. My friend and I are smokers, but we don’t smoke where we sleep. Management left us a note that we “might” be charged $250. for smoking in the room. We traveled downstairs many times to make sure we followed policy. This was offensive to us! Granted, our luggage probably smelled of smoke, but was it necessary to threaten us? In the past we were made to feel welcome here. This time we felt as if we were urged to leave. If you are stopping here on your way to another destination then it’s probably okay. If you’re wanting to enjoy St. Augustine as a destination then you should do your research. There are wonderful Bed and Breakfasts that are the same price that offer so much more for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn hotel is situated in St. Augustine, Florida near St. Augustine Beach and Ponte Vedra. Enjoy spacious accommodations and exceptional services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Augustine - I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Hotel Saint Augustine
- Hampton Inn i 95
- Hampton Inn Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Hampton Inn