“Wonderful stay”

Ranked #39 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
Alton, Illinois
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

staff was friendly and very helpful Especially Derrick. The room was clean and beds were comfortable. We felt like we were at home, but better! The pool was clean and nice size, and since it was on the east side it was not in direct sun most of the day which was good becasue it was very hot. Breakfast in the AM and cookies at night! We couldn't have been happier.

Room Tip: I don't think you can get a bad room. two eleavators, no waiting
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
JuliaAGM, Manager at Hampton Inn St. Augustine - I-95, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear janandrowan, Thank you for your great review of our hotel. Our staff loves and appreciates hearing positive responses from our guests. Derek is a valued employee and personally thanks you for giving him recognition. You gave our St. Augustine travelers good advice for their trip planning. We hope to have you back again at our Hampton. Sincerely, Julia, AGM.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I would like to say we enjoy our stay at your hotel...but the hotel staff definitely deserve some credit too...it was a pleasure to stay at your hotel...my kids Love it the most... All of the fd staff is a asset to the hampton and i am sure i will use your hotel again in the future. thank you, Levonia Pentayah.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Levonia Pentayah, Thank you so much for your review. It’s the best when we hear about our excellent staff. They make our Hampton special by making our guests happy. I can’t wait for your return visit with us. Don’t forget to get some friendly advice about St. Augustine to make your stay the best. We are here to make you feel at home! The front desk staff is available 24 hours a day, if you need anything! Sincerely, Julia, AGM
Middle Georgia
Reviewed August 7, 2013

As usual, this Hampton Inn was a pleasure for road weary travelers.Easy access from interstate, comfy beds, good breakfast, and delicious chocolate chip cookies in the afternoon.Plus, we continue to add to our Hilton Honors points.Spent one night as we were meeting family the next day at our vacation rental on the beach.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear gapeachMiddleGeorgia, Thank you for your review. Our Hampton is located in a great place right off of I-95, next to the outlet malls, and only six miles from our historic downtown area. I’m glad your visit here was just what you expected. We try to be consistent with our service and comfortable rooms. Thank for being a Hilton Honors member, we value your business and can’t wait to for you to stay with us again. We’ll have the cookies ready. Sincerely, Julia, AGM.
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Seriously. A great place to stay. Clean. Quiet. Close to outlets. Not too far from st. A. But far enough. If you're into it there is an Adam and Eve store nearby. Did I mention that the staff was the friendliest I've ever met?

• Stayed August 2013
Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I stayed 1 night at this Hampton Inn while visiting family in Saint Augustine and was not disappointed! The beds were very comfortable, as to be expected from a Hampton Inn, the breakfast was better than usual with its cheese and western style omelettes and smoked applewood sausage. Overall, a comfortable stay. And very convenient the the center of Saint Augustine. I would consider staying there again!

Room Tip: Upper floor (floor 4) in the lower numbers is the quietest section of the hotel.
Perry, Florida
Reviewed July 28, 2013

It was one of the quietest Hampton Inns we have stayed in.Close to EVERYTHING.We were going to go eat at Clarks Fish Camp and was not sure where it was and they told us where they were located .Will stay there again when we go back!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2013

This Hampton inn is not as nice as some I have stayed at. The pool in particular is small and dated. But adequate. The front desk staffperson was very nice and helpful. Brought up a crib for our infant son himself. It's just a few miles from st Augustine and next to a Cracker Barrel, one of my favorite places to eat. Has free wifi which is great. The trolley into town is supposed to start here but we never used it. Free breakfast was good. The rate was the real reason we stayed - 109 a night.

• Stayed July 2013