This place has gone way down the drain. I wittnessed my husband being assulted by some person who gave the police a fake identity. To add insult to injury we were forced to leave. Our version of the events were dismissed. We used to frequent there often,we were very regular good customers. The manager needs some looking at. Its a shame because the food and beverage staff are wonderful . We were victimized there and then treated like trash. I am sure when my husband returns again from Iraq next year we will skip by this place as they do not like Military Officers here, as shown by the manager that was there in October of 08.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore everything that downtown St. Augustine has to offer! Renaissance World Golf Village Resort and Convention Center offers a complimentary shuttle for individual guests to and from downtown St. Augustine(based on availability). The Renaissance World Golf Village Resort offers fresh, well appointed accommodations featuring 37 inch flat-panel televisions, sparkling new bathrooms and furnishings, high-speed wireless Internet access, spacious work areas, wet bars and refrigerators among many modern luxuries. Meet in the largest combination hotel and convention center between Orlando and Atlanta. Within 15 minutes of the resort enjoy 108 holes of championship golf, including the Slammer and Squire, located just steps from your guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance World Golf Village Hotel Saint Augustine
- Renaissance Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Renaissance