World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort
$206
$187
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$99
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$185
$159
$199
$161
Ascend Collection Castillo Real(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$144
AscendHotels
$240
$229
Autograph
  • Restaurant
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
$136
$132
Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort(Saint Augustine Beach)
$110
$107
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$119
$115
Travelocity
1,056 results
All reviewshall of famecaddy shackconvention centerimax theaterbill murraybeautiful resortwet barself parkingfree shuttleshuttle servicelobby areaminute driveoutlet mallgolfersatriumcaddyshackvillagio
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This is the second time I stayed at this resort. The first time was a one-night vacation coming back from Orlando with the family. This was a quick one-night stay during a business trip.

This is a resort with a nice looking golf course and shops surrounding the very elegant hotel. The room is clean, comfortable and mine had a balcony with a beautiful view. Staff is terrific,

While they offer a shuttle to historic St. Augustine, I just ate at Murray Brothers Caddyshack restaurant just outside the hotel. Good, bar type American food with an obvious golf theme.

Only complaint is no breakfast for Gold members since it is a resort property.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank PeterFNYNC
Ashleigh B, Guest Services Manager at World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking to tell to tell us about your stay. Even though it was a short stay I am so happy that you were pleased with your service and accommodations. Hopefully next time you can bring the family and spend a few days exploring downtown St. Augustine. I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We just spent Veterans' Day weekend at this hotel. It was convenient to the World Golf Hall of Fame(a 2 minute walk) and close driving distance to St. Augustine. All the staff were friendly and accommodating. First room did not have a balcony and we were immediately given another room upon request. Grounds by the IMAX theater and Hall of Fame were very nice, although the "village" didn't really exist. The large golf shop advertised in the brochure was completely empty and other than one office, the buildings surrounding the lake looked abandoned and a little sad. A few things I didn't like about the room - bathroom had no place to hang towels except for a hook on the back of the door - where to put a face cloth and hand towel?? Bathroom lighting was somewhat dim, making it difficult to apply makeup and there didn't appear to be a fan in the bathroom, so the mirror fogged up when showering. Another issue we had was the noise from the bar Sunday night during a football game. Rooms surround a beautiful atrium, but the noise carries from the bar area into the room. This went on until at least midnight which made sleeping a bit difficult. I would have liked to see some more amenities - maybe bikes. It's a great spot for golfers and my husband is already thinking about a "boys" weekend in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Windygnf
Reviewed November 12, 2013

My wife and I had the opportunity to get away for a night sans kids. This hotel was perfect for a quick night out, the room was comfortable, the grounds were well maintained, the hotel lobby was spacious, and the restaurant was fantastic. We ate at the Italian restaurant in the lobby and it was a really nice meal, good service and good food. In the morning I woke up bit early, so I went to the lobby, got a cup of coffee, and found a comfortable chair to read my magazines. Overall was a great stay, we'd stay here again and recommend to our friends. The only negative I would say is it 10 to 20 minute drive to St. Augustine or Jacksonville. So if you plan on going out, you might want something closer to area restaurants. The room was at a good price, so we didn't mind not being close proximity to other attractions, etc.

• Stayed: November 2013
Ashleigh B, Guest Services Manager at World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
I am so glad that you had a wonderful night away, just the two of you. The resort does offer a complimentary shuttle to Downtown St. Augustine that allows you to experience all the city has to offer. Our location offers the best of both worlds as you get the peacefulness of the resort and the convenience of Downtown St. Augustine. We look forward to having you as our guest again.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

This resort caters to business and leisure in a perfect golf resort setting. The rooms are comfortable, quiet, and richly appointed. Upon arrival, I received an upgrade and my room was immediately converted to feather free. Ask for a view of the pool and Golf World Hall of Fame. My room balcony was uncovered and the furniture was still clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again anytime.

Likes: stunning lobby atrium, quiet, clean and very comfortable, friendly and accomodating staff members that you would expect from a Renassaince property. Great breakfast buffet, wonderfully prepared omlettes. The Fitness Room was up to date, well mainteinaed equipment, circuit, free weights, weight balls, stair, bike, and treadmills all with multi-media monitors (Precor - nice !!)

Peeves: The room showed minor wear and tear (swivel hook on rear of bathroom door was loose to the point of fear of falling off, and the shower soap holder was partially dislodged and needed adjusting - these items were reported to staff; the iron and board were very dated). Breakfast resturant staff were effective, but lacked efficiency in my opinion the 2 weekday mornings in our party of 3. (happy to give details if requested)

Room Tip: Overlooking pool and resort
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Ashleigh B, Guest Services Manager at World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. We have a wonderful resort and I have am pleased that you were able to take advantage of our many amenities. Look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

The hotel is set in an impressive golf resort just off I 95. The hotel itself seemed fairly new and architecturally uninspiring. However, the reception area is modern and vibrant, with many brightly covered sofas and loungers and several water features.
My husband and I arrived at 12.30pm and the room was not ready. We decided to take a wander around the resort. Unfortunately, most of the shops have closed down and the golf apparel store was in the midst of a closing down clearance. Despite this, the lakes and surroundings are beautiful.
Following the call from reception, we returned to our beautiful room - a suite upgrade - with a dual aspect balcony. We had a very spacious separate living/kitchen area with TV, microwave, refrigerator and sink. The bed was huge and super comfortable. The bathroom has a separate toilet and a large shower ( no tub), Aveda toiletries and fluffy towels.
After freshening up, we had a delicious light lunch on the bar terrace before taking the complimentary shuttle into downtown St Augustine.
Bookings for the shuttle are made with the concierge. We booked to return on the 9pm shuttle and were asked to ring at 8pm to confirm, which we did. I am not sure all our fellow guests had done the same. 2 shuttles arrived at the designated pick up site at 9pm but there was not enough space for everyone. Luckily, we managed to get on the first trip. Some guests had to wait for the shuttle to return. I guess this must have been over half an hour.
We ordered room service in the evening and the food was reasonably priced, arrived promptly and was hot and tasty. The fries especially were very good.
This is a great hotel in an excellent location, which would be perfect for a golf break or to see the sights of St Augustine. I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am so happy that you were able to take the time to explore the resort grounds and discover downtown St. Augustine. I hope to have you as our guest again.