World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort
$138
$128
  • Pool
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$114
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$142
$127
$187
$161
Hampton.com
$224
$206
  • Pool
Ascend Collection Castillo Real(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$144
AscendHotels
$226
$195
  • Restaurant
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
$136
$132
Travelocity
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$119
$115
Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort(Saint Augustine Beach)
$110
$107
1,054 results
All reviewshall of famecaddy shackconvention centerimax theaterbill murraybeautiful resortwet barself parkingfree shuttleshuttle servicelobby areaminute driveoutlet mallgolfersatriumcaddyshackvillagio
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband is an avid golfer so for his 60th birthday celebration I surprised him with a stay and rounds of golf at the Renaissance World Golf Village Resort and I am so happy we both loved our time there. This grand hotel is well maintained with clean rooms and a view from the balcony of our allocated room, thanks to a fine manager, Chris, to take in the surroundings with delight!

Since we were there for 6 days, familiar names and faces of staff set us at ease to enjoy that feeling of being "home away from home" and they always gave us a reason to smile while running a "tight ship" of a multitude of summer holidaymakers checking in and out around the clock but they handled it so beautifully, you wouldn't even know it! True professionals!

We wish to also thank Scott who was absolutely wonderful and attentive in making my husband and I feel very special on his birthday. There's so much to see there at walking distance apart from the Golf Hall of Fame, the informal restaurant nearby and the inviting, wonderful evening strolls right there at your footsteps put the icing on the cake! Of course, the nearby places of interest in St. Augustine are just a short drive away and it felt nice to return after exploring the city to a clean, well cared for room with hospitable staff.

If you're looking for a nice balance between tranquility and exploration in St. Augustine with a lovely, fluffy pillow to relax and unwind then I'd most definitely recommend you book your stay at The Renaissance World Golf Village Resort.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We use this hotel annually for a group of about 60+ rooms because they are a full service conference oriented hotel and can accommodate both the number of rooms and the meeting space to feed the group breakfast in the morning. It's been about three years in a row and while this past year was the most challenging, we had not experienced a problem in the past and did sign a contract to return this upcoming year after some deliberations with the hotel management (they contracted all double/double beds but when we arrived we had fewer than half the number necessary to accommodate the group). The physical property is beautiful and spacious, I like the free parking and how accessible to the resort it is (park right near the front door and walk up, making trips to the car easy). The arrival experience with no real front desk but more like a podium encourages the staff to walk freely about and have more face to face interaction with the guests. When I checked in the front desk associate never even stepped behind the desk, he shook my hand when I walked the front door, we walked together to his kiosk where my keys were laying already made up on the counter, he handed them to me, nothing to swipe (I'm a Marriott Rewards Platinum and it was complimentary stay with a credit card already on file) and I was in my room in just a few minutes. The snag was quite challenging with the double beds but the hotel staff worked with me for several hours accommodating us with upgraded larger rooms, relocating some staff to a nearby hotel and paying for an executive of ours to relocate to an expensive sister property downtown. Again, we're returning this year and I'm most appreciative of management working through everything with me to encourage us to come back because it really is the only hotel in town for a group our size.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a long weekend conference. This would be great if you like to golf. Otherwise it's kind of out in the middle of the Florida swamp lands. There's not much of anything around other than the golf village and swamp. The hotel itself is very nice, but for the price you could get something ocean front.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stayed here to celebrate my birthday and it was a great choice. The rooms are beautiful, ours had a love seat chair and desk chair with a king bed. Very comfortable. There was a wet bar with small fridge. The bath was nice, large shower, no tub. Housekeeping, front desk and bell men were excellent, but it appeared the maintenence staff was lacking I.e. we reported the ice maker on our floor was broken and it was never repaired. The exercise room was very impressive with well maintained equipment and a dry sauna (another maintenence issue, it wasn't functioning well). We did not have a balcony but did have a nice view overlooking the golf course and downstairs there is lots of outdoor seating. After visiting the downtown area, we were so happy we selected this property for a very relaxing visit.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Rate was good. Grounds are beautiful. Quite a distance from historic St. Augustine and restaurants. Rooms are nice. Other areas need some TLC. Ladies bathrooms in lobby needs new wallpaper. Several areas have cracked tile. Roof in lobby needs repair. During an afternoon rain storm it was raining inside the lobby in 4 places. Not a bad value.

• Stayed: July 2013