My husband is an avid golfer so for his 60th birthday celebration I surprised him with a stay and rounds of golf at the Renaissance World Golf Village Resort and I am so happy we both loved our time there. This grand hotel is well maintained with clean rooms and a view from the balcony of our allocated room, thanks to a fine manager, Chris, to take in the surroundings with delight!
Since we were there for 6 days, familiar names and faces of staff set us at ease to enjoy that feeling of being "home away from home" and they always gave us a reason to smile while running a "tight ship" of a multitude of summer holidaymakers checking in and out around the clock but they handled it so beautifully, you wouldn't even know it! True professionals!
We wish to also thank Scott who was absolutely wonderful and attentive in making my husband and I feel very special on his birthday. There's so much to see there at walking distance apart from the Golf Hall of Fame, the informal restaurant nearby and the inviting, wonderful evening strolls right there at your footsteps put the icing on the cake! Of course, the nearby places of interest in St. Augustine are just a short drive away and it felt nice to return after exploring the city to a clean, well cared for room with hospitable staff.
If you're looking for a nice balance between tranquility and exploration in St. Augustine with a lovely, fluffy pillow to relax and unwind then I'd most definitely recommend you book your stay at The Renaissance World Golf Village Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore everything that downtown St. Augustine has to offer! Renaissance World Golf Village Resort and Convention Center offers a complimentary shuttle for individual guests to and from downtown St. Augustine(based on availability). The Renaissance World Golf Village Resort offers fresh, well appointed accommodations featuring 37 inch flat-panel televisions, sparkling new bathrooms and furnishings, high-speed wireless Internet access, spacious work areas, wet bars and refrigerators among many modern luxuries. Meet in the largest combination hotel and convention center between Orlando and Atlanta. Within 15 minutes of the resort enjoy 108 holes of championship golf, including the Slammer and Squire, located just steps from your guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance World Golf Village Hotel Saint Augustine
- Renaissance Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Renaissance