Bad all around. Office people are unattentive to guest needs. There is a doorbell on the office, which is very close to rooms, that is EXTREMELY loud and obnoxious, impossible to sleep while it's going off. Just a bad vibe overall when talking to staff. I called room service to get a broom and dustpan to our room (friend had broken some glass) and the lady made me come down to the office (and suffer the wrath of the inanely loud doorbell) and wait for 5 minutes to get them, and then told me to walk the 300 feet to the back of the hotel to throw it away in the dumpster! So much for customer service. They offer a kitchenette as one of their amenities, and when I asked for kitchenwares, received 2 bowls, 3 mugs, silverware, two tiny pots, and a small skillet. Had to go buy more equipment. They also tried to charge me $50 to "fix" the free wifi that didn't work. Don't come here. Sucks.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Suites St Augustine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Suites Saint Augustine Old Town Hotel Saint Augustine
- Travelodge Hotel Saint Augustine
- Travelodge Saint Augustine
- Travel Lodge Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Travelodge
- Saint Augustine Travel Lodge