We stayed at the Travelodge Suites April 22 thru April 24. Didn't know what to expect when I arrived. This hotel is CLEAN and quiet. Stayed in cottage 118. It had a nice little kitchen with refrigerator, stove and microwave. a private porch that had tiki lights that came on at night. What a nice atmosphere. Friendly front desk help. Only 1 block from the "red" train that takes you all around St. Augustine. would definately stay there again. Had a blast. You must eat at Marty's only two blocks away on US Hwy 1 and the corner of Rt 16.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Suites St Augustine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Suites Saint Augustine Old Town Hotel Saint Augustine
- Travelodge Hotel Saint Augustine
- Travelodge Saint Augustine
- Travel Lodge Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Travelodge
- Saint Augustine Travel Lodge