We stayed at St. Augustine Island Inn for 3 nights and 2 days following a week at Disney. I called this our post vacation vacation. The owners/staff were very friendly and helpful. The building is older but well maintained and clean. It is decorated in a wam yellow with sea side art throughout. Our room was spacious with 2 queen beds, tv, fridge, microwave and coffee maker. It is in walking distance to the Ocean Hammock Park Path to St. Augustine beach and a short drive to historic St. Augustine. There was a small continental breakfast each morning that included english muffins and cereal, butter, jam, milk, orange juice, coffee and tea. There is a nice little pool that looked very inviting but we were always to tired to try it out. We slept well and we would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy larger than average rooms and suites with pool, free continental breakfast, covered parking, morning paper and trolley service to historic downtown all just a few yards from the beautiful St. Augustine Beaches on Anastasia Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your St Augustine Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Augustine Island Hotel Saint Augustine
- St Augustine Island Saint
- Ramada Saint Augustine