My kids (age 7 and 10) and I just stayed for a week at the St Augustine Island Inn and we can't wait to go back! The owners are sweet and friendly and go out of their way to make you feel at home. They even upgraded us to a balcony room free of charge which made for two VERY happy kids. I read some complaints regarding stained linens and towels, but we had no problem w/that and our room was very clean and had a fresh smell. The pool was cleaner than any other place we have stayed and the Jasmine growing on the fence smells beautiful!! No, it is not "beachfront" but the beach access is right down the sidewalk and the brand new boardwalk takes you through a gorgeous wooded area where my kids saw birds and raccoons. As a mom who often travels w/my younger kids, I highly recommend the St Augustine Island Inn for anyone looking for a clean, affordable, friendly place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy larger than average rooms and suites with pool, free continental breakfast, covered parking, morning paper and trolley service to historic downtown all just a few yards from the beautiful St. Augustine Beaches on Anastasia Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your St Augustine Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Augustine Island Hotel Saint Augustine
- St Augustine Island Saint
- Ramada Saint Augustine