1,202 results
All reviewsdenny's restaurantroom was cleandenny's attachedfountain of youthwithin walking distanceattractionsonsiteconveniencefort
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Although the Days Inn St Augustine was old - our room was neat and extremely clean. The weather was cold and rainy but the heater in the room was great. We stopped in at the Denny's on sight to have coffee and dessert - the very nice waitress offered us a to go cup at no extra charge. Hotel very convenient to everything but not in the middle of all the hustle and bustle - our evening was spent at the Limelight Theatre right across the street from our room so we did not have to move our car - just walked across the street. Thank you for excellent service.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Jane P, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham St Augustine/Historic Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you very much for your nice review of our property and our staff. We are glad you enjoyed yuor stay with us and hope to see you again when you visit the area.

Thanks,
Jane

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Reviewed December 29, 2012

The room was really substandard. There were not outlets that worked so I could not plug in my computer. The internet/wifi was poor. Dingy room. The manager tried to be helpful but he could not help me. There was no one he could give me to call to give my feedback. I would like someone to call me. The TV did not work or I could not figure it out. By that time I had had it. 917 806 4424, thanks, Mark

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo