$137
$161
$134
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

Holiday Inn St. Augustine - Historic(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$104
$123
$120
Americas Best Value Inn St. Augustine Beach(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$69
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

Castillo Real An Ascend Hotel Collection Member(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$118
AscendHotels
$207
$199
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
$105
$99
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$89
$72
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

1,199 results
All reviewsdenny's restaurantroom was cleandenny's attachedfountain of youthwithin walking distanceconvenient locationattractionsonsitefort
Reviewed January 8, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2012

The room was really substandard. There were not outlets that worked so I could not plug in my computer. The internet/wifi was poor. Dingy room. The manager tried to be helpful but he could not help me. There was no one he could give me to call to give my feedback. I would like someone to call me. The TV did not work or I could not figure it out. By that time I had had it. 917 806 4424, thanks, Mark

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
A Wyndham traveler
SAINT AUGUSTINE
Reviewed December 26, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Jane P, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham St Augustine/Historic Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Reviewed December 20, 2012

For the price I paid for this hotel the room was better than expected. I figured it would be fair or poor but its newly renovated. I was please and would stay again. However, stay away from the DENNYS

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for letting us know about stay with us. It helps us serve our guests better. Hope you will come back for another great stay.

Thanks,
Jane

Reviewed December 3, 2012

We chose this Days Inn because of its location believing it to be near the Historic district. It was a bit of a walk but the trolley was a short two blocks away and we took advantage of that. The room certainly did not live up to our expectations. While we could see that they were updating some of the rooms and the curtains, bedspreads, etc. were relatively new, we weren't comfortable in the room at all. As another reviewer mentioned, the sheets, and the mattress pad come off during the night as they are not the best quality or fit and we were sleeping directly on the mattress when morning came.

Some other details were: the waste baskets in the room didn't have liners, the exhaust fan in the bathroom didn't work, the cover on the air conditioning unit fell off on the sidewalk outside when it was bumped inside the room as the unit was too rusted to hold it on. But, the big item was the cockroaches around the bathroom sink. A couple of varieties that we noticed on the second day we were there. I did notify the front desk of this and wrote to customer care at Wyndham to be fair but I would like to know this before I book a room. I would change my mind. Spend a couple more dollars (it wouldn't take much to do better) and get a room you can relax in.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

I want to thank you for letting us know about your stay with us. I am sorry to learn that you were disappointed with your room. We are working on upgrading our rooms, we have changed carpets and tiles in the bathroom and vanity area in the entire hotel. We also use Massey pest control service and they service our property on monthly bases. Once again I want to apologize and hope you will give us another chance.

Thanks,