“Thanks”

Ranked #71 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Francisco valdez
Miami fl
Not the best hotel in town but for the price it's very good, not a single problem with the room, the service was good, the breakfast ok enough to start the day, the attention that we received from Shella when we arrived was excellent, she was very helpful explaining how to get to town and all the attractions also, we are planning to return in the future.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I always love to travel with my family. I am very picky when deciding for a hotel, I love this hotel were very clean, the staff was friendly. However, the was no fridge and their breakfast finish at 9am.. Other than, I think it is a perfect place for the price $42bucks for one night, close to St. Augustine famous places and as well the Hwy I-95. The only thing that I didn't like the most, was that the room that they gave us was right in front Hwy. Too much car and truck noise... I'd already recommended this hotel to everybody.... Thanks!

Room Tip: There are too many truck's noises at the front side of the hotel rooms... The pillows are not c...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Save money and stay in a hostel. It'll be nicer. Dirty bathroom with bugs, bathroom door wouldn't shut, holes in the sheets, holes in the curtains. They also advertised free WiFi + flat screen TVs, but had neither, which didn't surprise us at that point. We were grateful to leave.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Dirty old room, gave my son and I a bad cold. Ceiling cracked and coming off. Bathtub was rusty and with some kind of orange plaster that looked disgusting. Sheets had stains. Refrigerator had a bad odor and rusty on the bottom. Only two small towels, that smelled like cigarettes, for 3 people. Horrible experience!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family