“won't stay here again”

Howard Johnson St. Augustine/ I-95
Ranked #69 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Hiawassee, Georgia
Reviewed February 15, 2013

After driving eleven hours all we wanted was a hot shower and a good night's sleep. I believe we stayed in room 267 where the condition of the bathroom was third worldish. The floor tiles around the toilet were cracked to the point where the toilet is sinking. The wall under and behind the toilet was filthy. Wallpaper is peeling off. I have pictures if anyone wants to see. You don't expect this from Ramada!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Albert B
Bruce S, General Manager at Howard Johnson St. Augustine/ I-95, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Dear Albert B.;

It is our desire to provide a satisfactory guestroom to our guests. We have reviewed your observations of this specific room and because of your actions have addressed the items you have mentioned.

We sincerely appreciate the time you incurred in writing your review. It is through guest's such as yourself, we can improve.

Thank you for your concern for us.

Sincerely;

Bruce S.
TRINITY
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Staff was great--the room could have been cleaner--base boards in bathrooms etc. had obviously not been touched for weeks Beds were comfortable and slept well. The whole place looked in need of an update but was OK> We were there for a family emergency so did not spend muchtime in the hotel. Glad you take pets as we had to leave our dog there for a few hours; very accomadating about checking in early.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

INDEPENDENCE
Reviewed January 3, 2013

we were traveling with 3 dogs from west virginia to key largo. we needed a dog friendly place to stop for the night near I-95. this place hit all the boxes. was able to get a very good rate thru booking.com, the rooms were plain but comfy, and the dogs had a good night too.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

YvetteAGM, General Manager at Howard Johnson St. Augustine/ I-95, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Dear Lisa - Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate your honesty and hope to see you on your way back home! Regards - Terry Zwirn, General Manager.