“nearly adequate”

Howard Johnson St. Augustine/ I-95
Ranked #71 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
TRINITY
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Staff was great--the room could have been cleaner--base boards in bathrooms etc. had obviously not been touched for weeks Beds were comfortable and slept well. The whole place looked in need of an update but was OK> We were there for a family emergency so did not spend muchtime in the hotel. Glad you take pets as we had to leave our dog there for a few hours; very accomadating about checking in early.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

INDEPENDENCE
Reviewed January 3, 2013

we were traveling with 3 dogs from west virginia to key largo. we needed a dog friendly place to stop for the night near I-95. this place hit all the boxes. was able to get a very good rate thru booking.com, the rooms were plain but comfy, and the dogs had a good night too.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

YvetteAGM, General Manager at Howard Johnson St. Augustine/ I-95, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Dear Lisa - Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate your honesty and hope to see you on your way back home! Regards - Terry Zwirn, General Manager.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We were a party of four and stayed only one night. If you want it for sleep and breakfast it is a good deal. Air conditioner worked fine, can be adjusted. Room was clean. Old TV with very limited channels. Average breakfast included with reservation. Front desk was helpful.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Serg - Thank you for the honest review of our Ramada Limited, St Augustine. We appreciate the comments. Kindest Regards, Terry Zwirn, General Manager
Key West FL
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Room is kinda musty and stinky and the door handle is a real pain, not closing from either side without double clutching it .heating and ac unit loud. I'm not that picky when traveling, but I doubt I'd stay here again. Front desk guy was nice and safe area

• Stayed December 2012
Dear Mike - Thank you for the honest review about our hotel. We appreciate the feedback and are working to make it better. Terry Zwirn, General Manager