“My stay”

Ranked #73 of 79 Hotels in St. Augustine
Reviewed January 15, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 3, 2013

we were traveling with 3 dogs from west virginia to key largo. we needed a dog friendly place to stop for the night near I-95. this place hit all the boxes. was able to get a very good rate thru booking.com, the rooms were plain but comfy, and the dogs had a good night too.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
YvetteAGM, General Manager at Howard Johnson St. Augustine/ I-95, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

Dear Lisa - Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate your honesty and hope to see you on your way back home! Regards - Terry Zwirn, General Manager.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We were a party of four and stayed only one night. If you want it for sleep and breakfast it is a good deal. Air conditioner worked fine, can be adjusted. Room was clean. Old TV with very limited channels. Average breakfast included with reservation. Front desk was helpful.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Serg - Thank you for the honest review of our Ramada Limited, St Augustine. We appreciate the comments. Kindest Regards, Terry Zwirn, General Manager

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Room is kinda musty and stinky and the door handle is a real pain, not closing from either side without double clutching it .heating and ac unit loud. I'm not that picky when traveling, but I doubt I'd stay here again. Front desk guy was nice and safe area

• Stayed: December 2012

Dear Mike - Thank you for the honest review about our hotel. We appreciate the feedback and are working to make it better. Terry Zwirn, General Manager

Reviewed December 23, 2012

We were tired and needed a place to stay and should of stayed across the street. The front desk was helpful. But, the room needed help, outlets did not work and the tub shower unit needs to be replaced. From the outside it looked good.

Room Tip: Pay a little more and stay some place else
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear ilvica2 - Thank you for your honest opinion about your stay. We appreciate the feedback! Kindest Regards - Terry Zwirn, General Manager

Reviewed December 13, 2012