We stayed here over Memorial Day weekend for my son's baseball tournament being held at Rivertown Park. I had read reviews on Trip Advisor and was reluctant to stay here as a result. But the rest of the team was staying here, so I succumbed. The reviews don't lie. The lobby has a dank smell to it, as do the rooms. Fortunately, you kind of get used to it. The worst thing is the location. It's a 25 min drive to the ball park and 25 min to the historic district. The only other thing on that exit is a tiny Subway and the Golf Hall of Fame. It's literally in the middle of nowhere. The breakfast offered a decent selection but was crowded every morning. It felt like we were cattle trying to find a place at the trough. The room (which had 2 double beds) cost us $119/night, and that was a "special rate" for our team. I feel that is highway robbery given the location, etc. in addition, there is only wi-fi on the first floor. And there is shoddy phone/data service there and in that entire area, making an Internet connection more necessary. We will absolutely NOT stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 162 room interior corridor hotel nestled on a private lake in the World Golf Village area. We have an outdoor pool and two Gazebo's that overlook Lake Commerce in the World Golf Village area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your St Augustine Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites At The World Golf Village Hotel Saint Augustine
- Comfort Suites Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Comfort Suites