Location perfect for my partner Ron,
a keen golfer and our interest in birds and wildlife. It was not in the busy St.Augustine centre which suited us. The golf Hall of Fame was a must for a golfer (I enjoyed it too). Swimming pool was really cold but as the hotel was almost empty we couldnt blame them for saving the expense. Beautiful surroundings - hot tub right next to large lake. We sat in hot tub and watched Bald Eagle circling! Bed very comfortable- room old fashioned but clean. Jeremy at front desk was pro active - we were grateful for his eager advice - the rest of front of house team were ineffective. Gerald (ex Louisiana) completely made the breakfast successful- his input was extraordinary. His day off was a disaster! On the whole a happy stay for 5 nights as part of our 3 week holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 162 room interior corridor hotel nestled on a private lake in the World Golf Village area. We have an outdoor pool and two Gazebo's that overlook Lake Commerce in the World Golf Village area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your St Augustine Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites At The World Golf Village Hotel Saint Augustine
- Comfort Suites Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Comfort Suites