We had stayed at the Quality Inn Cocoa Beach so we were biased. Though the room was no way as big as in Cocoa Beach it was still roomy and clean. We had our Room Saver coupon so the price was good. We stayed 2 nights in a back room, and no the trains didn't worry us. The staff told us of the possible train noise before we chose the room. The breakfast was the usual we experienced in other Hotels. Not like an Aussie breakfast!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Magnuson Hotel Historic St. Augustine is located in scenic downtown St. Augustine, overlooking the beautiful San Sebastian River and Flagler Era railroad to the west. Leave your car and walk to area restaurants and shops, plus the town trolley and train stops are a 10 minute walk from the Magnuson Hotel Historic St. Augustine. You will be minutes from shopping at the Belz Outlet Mall, gator viewing at the Alligator Farm Zoological Park, and the fast paced world of racing at the Daytona International Speedway are all near the Magnuson Hotel Historic St. Augustine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Magnuson Hotel Historic St. Augustine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Historic Hotel Saint Augustine
- Quality Inn Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Quality Inn