Stayed 2 nights with family on way to Orlando. Enjoyed our stay very much. Only a ten minute stroll to the Historic District. Staff were extremely helpful. Kids enjoyed the pool. Free breakfast was ample, usual fare of waffles, pastries and a couple of hot choices. Free coffee and juice in lobby throughout the day. Room was clean. Overall a pleasant stay and good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you book with us, you’re getting great hotel deals with a variety of standard guest amenities. With a free full hot breakfast served every morning, outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi, and free on-site parking, you’ll find more ways to enjoy your next visit here. We're located just next to the Florida East Coast Railway designed by Henry Flagler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ponce St Augustine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Historic Hotel Saint Augustine
- Quality Inn Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Quality Inn