More for your money. First class staff service and more than continental breakfast! it was obvious that ownership and management wanted to cater to all cultures, races, and ages. My wife and I enjoyed our two nights stay poolside. Plenty of parking, ice machines full, located near enough to walk to some of the better restaurants. Staff attitudes always tells the reality of ownership approaches and training or lackthereof. This staff was SUPERB! Tati catered to clients to match needs to a smooth stay. Jayda made sure my rewards credits would be credited. The rooms were clean and even when I forgot to take my phone charger, our roommaid noticed and brought it to us before we left;. that could only occur with a cleaning crew disciplined to turn rooms over immediately.
Thank you Quality Inn Historic. Anytime i need to stay in St. Augustine, you can bet that I'll stay with you!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Magnuson Hotel Historic St. Augustine is located in scenic downtown St. Augustine, overlooking the beautiful San Sebastian River to the west. Leave your car and walk to area restaurants and shops, plus the town trolley and train stops are a 10 minute walk from the Magnuson Hotel Historic St. Augustine. You will be minutes from shopping at the Belz Outlet Mall, gator viewing at the Alligator Farm Zoological Park, and the fast paced world of racing at the Daytona International Speedway are all near the Magnuson Hotel Historic St. Augustine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Magnuson Hotel Historic St. Augustine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Historic Hotel Saint Augustine
- Quality Inn Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Quality Inn