Was very suprised that this Quality Inn in Historic St. Augustine was very dirty. Had to stand on a towel in the shower because I didn't want my feet touching the tub. NASTY. Was put on the backside of the hotel where the train was going by - nice suprise. I think that they should have warned about this. Front Desk staff needs to learn how to communicate with guests at check-in. Not welcoming at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Magnuson Hotel Historic St. Augustine is located in scenic downtown St. Augustine, overlooking the beautiful San Sebastian River and Flagler Era railroad to the west. Leave your car and walk to area restaurants and shops, plus the town trolley and train stops are a 10 minute walk from the Magnuson Hotel Historic St. Augustine. You will be minutes from shopping at the Belz Outlet Mall, gator viewing at the Alligator Farm Zoological Park, and the fast paced world of racing at the Daytona International Speedway are all near the Magnuson Hotel Historic St. Augustine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Magnuson Hotel Historic St. Augustine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Historic Hotel Saint Augustine
- Quality Inn Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Quality Inn