Casa Monica Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
Holiday Inn St. Augustine - Historic(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$107
$169
$144
$147
  • Pool
$217
  • Pool
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$119
Hotels.com
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$89
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
$115
$152
Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort(Saint Augustine Beach)
$134
$117
1,942 results
All reviewsbeautiful hotelresort feeflagler collegepremium roombeach clublightner museumlobby barper dayluxury hotelpool areavalet staffwithin walking distancehotel restaurantperfect locationhotel in stgeorge streetoldest city
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I try to save 5 star reviews for only the best of the best hotels. This is one of them. Everything is spectacular from the time you pull into the valet until you put the key in to open the door to your elegant room. Beautiful antique fixtures, comfortable beds, and late 1800's charm await you.

The restaurant is wonderful and not over priced for a property like this. It's hard to believe this place sat vacant for decades before being turned into a courthouse and then eventually a hotel again. If you've got the money for it, you owe it to yourself.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We were lucky enough to have my parents babysit our two young children, so we booked a last minute saturday night at the Casa Monica . It's only a 45 minute drive from our home in Jacksonville, and we got to the hotel around 7.30 pm. Valet parking and check in were both smooth.
Hotel is very pretty. Architecture is great. Our king room was spacious and spotless.
We took the short walk to the harbour front for a Martini, then came back to the hotel and sat in the lobby bar . There was a great jazz band playing so we ordered some tapas style sharing platter ( very nice ) and a drink, and enjoyed the music.
Bed was very comfy ! Hotel is lovely. Check out very efficient.
Great hotel - would definitely recommend and would definitely return.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank VickiP23
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Lovely small room, beautifully decorated hotel, wonderful service. rooftop pool needs bar to make Hanging and relaxing more inviting,pool furniture gets very hot as does ground. Be careful. Location perfect to walk to shops, restaurants.will definitely go back.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2013

The Casa Monica is the most beautiful hotel in St. Augustine. The lobby, the rooms, the restaurant, the pool, everything was great!
We checked in on a busy Thursday AND we got an early check in. Staff was great. Location was perfect to all the sights and downtown area. I really loved the decor of the hotel!
Enjoy!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This hotel would be my first choice for an upscale five star type of reservation in St. Augustine. Although I have stayed here before, I was most recently relocated to this hotel by another that was sold out when I arrived. Renaissance World Golf Village called the Executive Assistant to the GM at Casa Monica (we are familiar with each other) and explained the situation, the hotel was oversold when our large group arrived and they quickly decided to accommodate myself and one of our executives at Casa Monica. Under normal circumstances you would be terribly disappointed for this to happen, for me it was a most welcome and pleasant surprise. The Casa Monica is rich in history and a beautiful cornerstone of Downtown St. Augustine. The service is not just great, I felt like I was staying at a family members home. Once I valet parked and another time, I easily found free on street overnight parking right in front of the hotel which was very convenient. The room was beautiful and the bed was very comfortable for a great nights sleep, I had a small sitting area that was a great place to work. So many nearby attractions, I was able to check in on my group (touring St. Augustine) several times throughout the day and quickly and easily return to the hotel to continue working. I'm so appreciative of this hotel and their service and look forward to returning again and again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business