“Great Burgers and Excellent Service”

One Twenty Three Burger House
Ranked #32 of 655 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Reviewed 1 week ago

We had a party of four and every body wanted some ingredient left off of their burger or extras on something else. Our server, Kanesha, was very accommodating for all of our special requests and delivered our meals promptly without a single error. I passed on the fries, but heard from my dining companions that they were quite good. All of our burgers were great!

If you take the Old Town Trolley tour there's a 10% off coupon in the guide book. We didn't realize that until someone was going back through the book on the way home. But even at full price One Twenty Three is a good value.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great lunch spot. Black angus burger, delicious onion rings. Family-friendly, good location, good service

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The burgers and fries were very tasty. The menu wasnt huge (which I kind of appreciated) but the selections offered a good mix of unique and average burgers. We just ordered burgers but we watched delicious pizzas coming out and amazing looking milkshakes. In fact, we had all intentions of getting a milkshake but our server took our menus after we ordered our lunch and then never even offered or asked if we were interested in milkshakes once we were done eating. We were ok with it though because we wanted to try out one of the many ice cream shops in the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome burgers and pizza are wood fire cooked. Great service spotless we will be back
Prices are good

Reviewed January 15, 2019

My family and I were perusing St Augustine and I was looking for a place to eat that was off the beaten path. I really had to get away from the crowds and my daughter wanted a burger. We found this restaurant and walked from there from the Lightner museum, about a 5-6 minute walk. The walk was well worth it as they had something for everyone in my family. One daughter had a turkey sub, the other a classic burger. My husband had a large 1/2 pound burger that he LOVED and I had a buffalo chicken salad. All of the meals were perfect and the burgers and sub came with the most delicious French fries! I am so glad we stepped away from the crowds and found this amazing burger joint.