“Must Visit”

One Twenty Three Burger House
Ranked #30 of 652 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Reviewed April 28, 2018

Wanted to try a different place not too far away so I Googled best burgers in St. Augustine and this place popped up. We drove over for a late lunch and will definitely put this on our list to go back. The menu had a great selection of items and we decided to share a cheeseburger and pizza - both were excellent! If you live close by or you're visiting anywhere near St. Augustine definitely go - you will not be disappointed. Our server was wonderful!

Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

We walked from the marina to this place on accident. We were headed to somewhere further but our 3.5 year old couldn’t make it. For lunch my husband and I shared a black and blue burger and our son had a cheese pizza! Delish! So delish we came back for dinner. I shared the pizza with our son and my hubby had the black and blue! We’ll come back! Well, we already have!

Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

We went bc my husband loves burgers. It is a lot more than burgers.
My husband had the black and blue burger, I had the chick sandwich.
The fries are too die for.
The burger and the chicken sandwich were very good.
The have beer and wine and a ice cream shop.
Outdoor seating and a very nice clean inside area.

Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

Out of town visitor, looking for a burger and fries. One of the best burgers I have ever had. Highly recommend!

Reviewed April 24, 2018

This place was just a hole in the wall but it was delicious. If your craving a good burger...here's the place.