Best Western St. Augustine I-95
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Super 8 St. Augustine(St. Augustine)
View Hotel
All reviewstaco belloutlet mallcracker barrelroom was cleanwaffle makeryogurthotel roomconvenient locationshort drivenice poolrubyaugustinefloridaratesdowntownpetclerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 28, 2010

We called ahead and rooms were $79.99 plus tax so we used the laptop from the parking lot and booked a room through hotels.com for a total price of $52.99. Amazing how much cheaper online sites are. The room was clean, tiny bathroom with nothing special about it. Was the least expensive in the area. Had a nice breakfast set up with waffle maker, cereal, toast, fruit ,eggs, juice etc. Would recommend if looking to save money in that area.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2010

We were very impressed with the Best Western on SR 16 and I-95 in St. Augustine. Starting with the friendly staff, quick check-in and check-out. The room was completely clean and up-to-date. The hotel filled up the night we stayed, but I never heard a lot of noise. I did not visit the pool area. The only slight drawbacks were that there were only light blankets in the room, I probably could have requested more but I did not, and the beds were not the most comfortable, but they were not lumpy or old, so I was still satisfied with the room. Also, the continental breakfast was not that great. There were waffles, but only one working waffle maker, and not much else-cereal, one type of muffin, bread, canned peaches and apples, juice and coffee. There are several restaraunts nearby-Taco Bell, KFC, Ruby Tuesday, and Denny's are within walking distance. Across the highway are two outlet malls. A 5-10 minute drive to historic district.
We got a great price through priceline.com, but I would have been happy paying much more for this room. I will definitely stay again when I return to this area!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2010

Room was clean but the AC was noisy. Small bathroom. The flat TV was old and had low image quality. The bed was OK. The breakfast was minimal, though waffle iron was present. It was the lowest costing motel room in St. Augustine I could find here. I wasn't expecting anything. Recommended for money saving.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2010

Nice clean hotel, good location, good (big) pool.

Rooms were a bit noisy (you could here everything from outside, not from other rooms). No fridge in room which was a bit of a disappointment as we were on a roadtrip carrying coolers. Also they had two icemachines one of which was broken, the other on was turned off so no ice. The location is perfect, about 10 minutes from downtown st augustine but right at the I-95.

They did not want to give us our coupon rate as according to the staff there was a big event that day and all hotels were almost sold out. We took the room anyway. Later that evening we went back to the lobby to ask where the event was so we could maybe go there. By then there had been a switch of staff and the guy at the desk didn't know anything of any event. He couldnt find anything in the paper, we went online (theres a PC in the lobby) and could find anything either.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2010

We found this to be a really good hotel for one-nighting in our travels down FL. It is right off the I-95 and has many food choices close by, four or five are in walking distance. The beds and baths were nice and the service at check-in was excellent. We arrived around 10pm Sat. 4-17 and there was no question on a room, including a last minute request for a 1st floor room. Our only down mark was the fan in the PTAC was really noisy, but not enough to keep us awake. We would stop here again in the future.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple