“Room” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #46 of 79 Hotels in St. Augustine
Hilton Head, United States
“Room”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

Room was very nice, with a refrigerator and microwave. The rooms are dog friendly and I was there for an agility trial. The room was everything I was looking for. The staff was very friendly to us and my Jack Russell Terrier.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

We stayed 4nights, rooms where clean, wish we could of had access to a micro, loved that we had washer and dryer on sight. Had to dry the clothes another round but whatever. We were right across from the shopping but not near a drug store :( everything seemed to close at 10pm or earlier. We didnt mind the drive to St.Augustine tours. We were put in the back of the hotel. The 1st night we were a little concern cause of all the truckers parked in back but each night it seemed like we had a new neighbor. Everything turned out fine only complaint was the STUPID TV & REMOTE kept placing itself on mute and there was nothing you could do to get it unmute. very annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: great for the price...family or couples!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

The room was clean and good overall. The room was lacking a refrigerator and microwave. The first couple of nights contractors were cutting tile very late. It was okay. I would stay again potentially because of location to other things and I-95.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stayed at hotel for 3 nights. Perfect spot to walk everywhere. Friendly staff. Clean rooms and everyone at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful. This little gem if a hotel is certainly a return trip.

• Stayed October 2013
Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stop here on way to Georgia. Hotel well kept up, and staff kept it clean. Our room was very nice. We stayed the night and spent the next day going to the historic area. So much too see, what a lovely town, everyone you met was great. We took the trolley tour around the downtown area, and on the way saw a Irish Pub , so we had lunch there. The best hamburgers in the world!! Very nice kept up city.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Jupiter, Florida, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

I searched for days to find a hotel in the St Augustine area with good reviews, clean, comfy beds, convenient location and reasonable price. I finally decided this hotel fit the bill even though it was a bit farther away, I had hoped for something central to the historic district, but those were outrageously priced or had poor reviews. At first I was happy with the room, until bedtime when I saw a cock roach crawling on my bed! I called the front desk, they had only one other room available in the same building. So at midnight, we packed everything and went to the front desk to exchange key cards. The coffee maker is just a one cup maker, only one regular and one decaf filter packet. What if two guests wanted regular coffee? Also, the coffee tasted like dish water. The tub/shower is very slippery even before using shampoo or soap, and there is no bar or anything to hold onto in the tub. Only two wash cloths provided. There was supposed to be a pool, but it was drained for repairs. I booked online for a total price of 100.27, but upon checkout, the price was 101.19. That is not much of a difference, but there should have not been any difference.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Robin K

Travelers are raving about these St. Augustine hotels

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Great place to stay when going to the outlet malls. Clean and neat. Bed was very comfortable and easy to get from car to room. They are doing some renovations. I was unable to eat breakfast due to sleeping in so I am unable to comment on that.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family