“Wasn't Impressed”
Review of Hurricane Patty's

Hurricane Patty's
Reserve with OpenTable
Hurricane Patty's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #240 of 601 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Description: Waterfront Restaurant with Freshly Prepared Cuisine and Signature Cocktails. Here you'll find a fresh, colorful and fun restaurant experience inspired by the islands. Whether navigation from the waterways or a local landlubber, with guidance from our warm and welcoming staff our guests discover the bold flavors and vibrant cultures of the tropics. Our approachable menu features fresh seafood and grilled meats, world reknown appetizers and freshly prepared sauces. We feature great daily specials, and live music or daily entertainment. Sit back and enjoy a wide array of signature drinks, including our award winning Datil Smoothie and world infamous Hurricane Category 5 Cocktail!
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The view was pretty nice but the service was horrible and the food just okay. I ordered the grilled mahi mahi tacos and the fish was bland and there was way too much lettuce and tomatoes, it looked like I left a salad on my plate when I was done. There are so many places to try in St. Augustine so we won't be back here.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We came here for the cheap oysters at Happy Hour. Should not have stayed for dinner when we found out you had to shuck your own oysters. We got the southern seafood boil since my husband had enjoyed the one at Cedar Key so much. This one was nothing. No broth, no seasoning, no taste. Looked in the kitchen and saw young kids doing the cooking. Thought this close to the water we would have had fresh seafood but it seemed to be frozen and overcooked. Stay away!!

1  Thank Woodsylady
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We ate here last week.Found it through Trip Advisor.I found it to be a dive but it a good sense of dive.The food was excellent.I am originally from Boston so I know good seafood and Hurricane Patty's has wicked awesome itel.It is rustic and the tables were sticky but I guess it is part of the divey theme.Patty came around to say hi and make sure everything was good.I will Food GREAT and Prices great and service great too

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Awesome little joint that pops with live music and a cast of regulars (think 'Cheers' with more Norms & Cliffs) to keep it interesting...,

The staff are great and work hard for you -- the food is solid pub grub: plentiful and tasty. The head cook is especially proud of his Key Lime Pie... I'm not a big fan of KLP but I have to admit his was pretty good, and it sells out quickly.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

It looks like a hole in the wall place that we normally wouldnt try but i had read good reviews on the food. It was not what I pictured at all. The service was very slow. The food was not at all what was raved about. I can say that it had a nice veiw its on a river and you look out onto it.