“Peaceful and Wholesome and Guiltless Treat!!!”

Present Moment Cafe
Ranked #17 of 655 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a vegan cafe serving up a different "kind" cuisine that is heart healthy, gluten free, cruelty free , flavorful organic and locally sourced. Our ice cream is house made, creamy and delicious as are all the desserts. We open at 11:00 am till 9:00 pm Monday thru Thursday and 11:00 am until 9:30 pm Friday & Saturday and 11:00 am until 9:00 pm Sunday.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everytime I visit I must eat at Present Moment Cafe...
First time I had their amazing Pad Thai and wonderful fresh beverage. My daughter tried their Alfredo which is a healthy version of the classic and it was super.
On my recent visit I had a new young pretty waitress that showed very little interest in me and my daughter kept making me wait while she gossiped and incessantly talked to stuff with her back turned to us I had to get up several times to ask her for items.... it was real poor service as we were hungry from a long journey and we needed appetizers right away I ordered soup too all dishes came together while one of my meal got cold because now I had two entres on my table so yea service was poor Still Gave 4 starts but they have to retrain and monitor their stuff!!! I checked other reviews and this trend will ruin this restaurant and WE NEED HEALTHY PLACES LIKE PRESENT MOMENT OWNER: DON’T ALLOW YOUR UNCARING STUFF STEAL FROM YOU ALL YOU HAD WORKED AND DREAMED FOR

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed December 30, 2018

Delicious vegan food! We were served promptly and server was fine. She should have told us ahead of time that they were out of the mango samosas and not waited until we ordered them. She did that with the table next to us too. Not very proactive.

Reviewed December 30, 2018

We were excited to go to a vegan restaurant while staying in the St Augustine area this past weekend. We were there on a not too busy Thursday evening. The wait for the food was over an hour(not a place to go to if you're pressed for time), just getting 4 veggie burgers and a pasta salad. We requested a manager, and the server said the owner was cooking our food . Sadly, no apologies were made nor explanations for the extended wait. The food was just okay, with small portions for the price.

Reviewed December 24, 2018 via mobile

Staff is not friendly at all, seem very unprofessional.
Pad Thai dish lacks flavor.
Imposible burger is recommended.

Reviewed December 23, 2018 via mobile

We visited because of great reviews but did not experience the service or quality of food we hoped for. The restaurant was empty when we got there and we
Placed the order right away but it still took a very long time before we finally got our food. The food was served almost cold and was not very tasty. My soup was awful and we told our waitress that I am not going to eat it. We were very surprised to see that we still got charged for the soup. Definitely not the standard we expected.