“A little slice of Heaven!!”

Present Moment Cafe
Ranked #23 of 579 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Romantic, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are a vegan cafe serving up a different "kind" cuisine that is heart healthy, gluten free, cruelty free , flavorful organic and locally sourced. Our ice cream is house made, creamy and delicious as are all the desserts. We open at 11:00 am till 9:00 pm Monday thru Thursday and 11:00 am until 9:30 pm Friday & Saturday and 11:00 am until 4:00 pm Sunday.
Jacksonville, Florida
“A little slice of Heaven!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

My mom and I ate there when we were in town. Everything was just lovely. The quiet eclectic interior with an unassuming exterior. The staff was wonderful, very helpful explaining anything we had questions about. The food was truly amazing. The presentation was beautiful too but the taste was unbelievable. I will be back for sure!!!

Visited July 2014

Orlando, Florida, United States
“First experience with this type of food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

As stated in the title this is my first experience with this type of food. I am always excited to try new things and after reading so many great reviews about the food being as good or better tasting than the "unhealthy versions" I had to try for myself. If you are a vegan or have dietary restrictions this may be paradise for you as they have a wide selection off foods to choose from and the menu certainly reads deliciously. For me and my date personally we were bery unimpressed with the taste of the food. Far from being as good or better than the "real thing" for us but like I said this was our first time eating this kind of food so we have nothing on its level to compare it to but the "unhealthy versions". I will not return but think this is a good spot for those that like this type of cuisine.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank AlexanderSPH
“Cant wait until I can go back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Love this place! Everything was great! Amazing food choices! Will be back next Tuesday! Very peaceful environment!

Cincinnati, Ohio
“A Great Vegan Option in St. Augustine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

A full menu of raw, gluten free, vegetarian options with full flavor. There are breakfast, lunch and dinner options. Appetizer options and even a full desert menu. Service was very good. Maybe the best restaurant like this I've ever visited. There is parking in the rear; its walking distance from the old town, but not close.

• Visited July 2014
Hilton Head, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

We visited this café when we had a vacation on St. Augustine beach.The atmosphere here was amazing, and the staff were extremely friendly. There are so many food for vegetarian although I am not but I really like vegetable and the food here is really fantastic. Very creative menu and interesting artwork. Strongly recommended!

• Visited July 2014