“A MUST TRY!!!!”

Present Moment Cafe
Ranked #53 of 605 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a vegan cafe serving up a different "kind" cuisine that is heart healthy, gluten free, cruelty free , flavorful organic and locally sourced. Our ice cream is house made, creamy and delicious as are all the desserts. We open at 11:00 am till 9:00 pm Monday thru Thursday and 11:00 am until 9:30 pm Friday & Saturday and 11:00 am until 4:00 pm Sunday.
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I'm staying at a place across the street from this restaurant and have eaten here several times, and will be eating here several more times before I depart Saint Augustine. Its hard to compare this restaurant to anything else because there just isn't a restaurant like this that I have found. The food is unbelievable. Its vegan, but you would never know it. I love meat but if I could cook the way this chef does, I would be a vegan. This chef is brilliant. I have tried most things on the menu and do not have anything negative to say about any of it. By the time I leave I will have tried everything on the menu. I think my favourite so far is the zucchini pesto pasta.....the pasta is raw zucchini but you would never know it. The desserts are sinful but are also vegan and the ice cream is incredible which is dairy free. Service is great and always with a smile. If you are in Saint Augustine this is a definite must try!!! You will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Lisa R

Reviewed January 31, 2014

My wife and I went to The Present Moment Cafe during a recent stay in St. Augustine because it was listed as gluten friendly. We found it to be just that. The ambiance was warm and inviting. The food was delicious and the service was excellent.

1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed January 31, 2014

The food was amazing at this quaint little eatery. We are not vegans but appreciate healthy food that is prepared well. The service was also very good with our waiter knowing how the food was prepared. Had the buddha bowl- fantastic. Miso soup- wonderful! Home made vegan ice cream- fantastic! Wish we had this place in our town. Also very affordable! Highly recommend!

4  Thank impromptutraveler
Reviewed January 30, 2014

The food was certainly the best Vegan food I have even eaten anywhere!!! Even if you are a meat eater (I am too) this place was more than satisfactory it was delicious. In 3 days, we age there twice! It was the first time I ever saw a Raw Food Vegan Restaurant listed as #2 so we had to check it out. The Crab Cakes were so good and the salad dressing was excellent. Everyone in the restaurant was raving about the food. We should have had dessert but we were there for a family wedding and wanted to save those kinds of calories for wedding cake, etc. Big mistake! The desserts looked delicious and the people eating dessert we "yumming" with each bite.

3  Thank Irie2U
Reviewed January 25, 2014

This little gem appeared rough on the outside and warm and cozy on the inside. The staff was friendly and helpful. The food was amazing! The creativity and presentation were as well! Try the hummus or zucchini spaghetti or brownie sundae! Everything was fresh and wonderful!

1  Thank MarlaJoy