“A true Vegan experience!”

Present Moment Cafe
Ranked #50 of 605 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a vegan cafe serving up a different "kind" cuisine that is heart healthy, gluten free, cruelty free , flavorful organic and locally sourced. Our ice cream is house made, creamy and delicious as are all the desserts. We open at 11:00 am till 9:00 pm Monday thru Thursday and 11:00 am until 9:30 pm Friday & Saturday and 11:00 am until 4:00 pm Sunday.
Reviewed November 14, 2013

This little gem is so charming and the food is wonderful along with a great staff that always seems to be happy to serve you. Love Vegan or not you should take the time to give it a try. Did I mention they have terrific desserts!

1  Thank Guyanna E

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I came to this restaurant because of all of the glowing reviews. I am not a vegetarian or a vegan. I just love good food. I brought my "its not a meal without meat" boyfriend and we have a lovely time and an amazing meal. The service was fantastic and seemed genuinely interested in the menu. As far as the menu was concerned, it was really quite fun to read the menu items and try to imagine how your meal must be made considering there are no ovens, no stoves, no dairy, no fish, and no meat and yet, there are items with alfredo sauce and ice cream items for dessert! :) Its definitely worth taking a trip down there. Neither one of us even missed the meat and the food is creative and really tasty! We will definitely be back!

1  Thank mholdenpvb
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Wonderful vegan food. My family and I enjoyed the fresh tastes and friendly service. Would highly recommend it.

1  Thank RsXOX
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I'm not a vegetarian, but I was taking a friend, who is vegetarian, to lunch, and wanted to pick a place that I thought he'd like. He's VERY picky. I have to say that not only was this THE best vegetarian meal I've ever had, it probably ranks in the top 10 meals of any kind I've ever had in a restaurant, and I eat out 2-3 times every week all over the country, on business. My very picky 100% vegetarian friend was totally impressed. The food, the service, everything was a 10 out of 10!

1  Thank RicoEduardo
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Yes, this was me, sitting at the bar at Present Moment eating alone on Valentine's Day. There were couples, champagne, and heart-shaped placemats. Luckily the great food made me oblivious....

I am a vegetarian and went on Happy Cow to find places to eat on my trip. This was the first place I ate when I arrived. I started with a yummy carrot/beet/ginger juice and had the Sunlight Burger with cashew cheese and a side of kale avocado salad.

The atmosphere is cozy and intimate. I didn't feel weird eating alone.

Highly recommend.