“Amazing for vegans, but not exclusively”

Present Moment Cafe
Ranked #44 of 601 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a vegan cafe serving up a different "kind" cuisine that is heart healthy, gluten free, cruelty free , flavorful organic and locally sourced. Our ice cream is house made, creamy and delicious as are all the desserts. We open at 11:00 am till 9:00 pm Monday thru Thursday and 11:00 am until 9:30 pm Friday & Saturday and 11:00 am until 4:00 pm Sunday.
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Dear Present Moment, why don't you exist in Miami? Honestly the best vegan restaurant I've been to. I'm not a vegan though; my sisters and I are pescatarians. However, we're always looking for places that have good vegetarian/vegan options, because we're trying to make the transition. It's a real challenge :/ unless you count salads. We visited St. Augustine for the first time and my friend recommended us to go here. It was so yummy! My bf is a hardcore carnivore and he couldn't believe he liked this vegan food so much. Present Moment uses a variety of organic local produce, fresh herbs and spices, and serves house made vegan dressings, dips, cheeses, soups, crackers, pies... Oh I could go on and on. I'll let the pictures do the talking. Prices are more than fair. Definitely stop here for some lunch if you're in the lovely St. Augustine area. True vegan food for all!

3  Thank cmarianas

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Me and my fiancé just drive up into St.Augustine and after checking into our hotel we went to eat at this place. I found the place on google and all the reviews were so good I had to check it out for myself. The place is beautiful and has a comfy cozy environment. We ordered an appetizer shared a meal and shared a dessert. Everything was amazing the meal we ordered was a special that I got the last bowl of, it was called the "Buddha Bowl" . Coconut curry based along with veggies and white rice. Absolutely had the best flavors everything blended so well together. But what closed it up for me was the dessert homemade "Pumpkin Pie". My fiancé loves pumpkin pie I'm not a huge fan but ill eat it when I feel like I want it. But when I say this was the best pumpkin pie I have ever tasted, that it was. The texture is so amazing it literally melts in your mouth. I had the best experience. Whenever I come back I will go back to eat there. I even bought a cookbook so I can make it at home. Amazing thumbs up!

4  Thank Ja_keyb340
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I can't believe how good the raw vegan food is here...and I love fried chicken, so for me to love they're tacos and hummus says enough. I ate well, was full and felt great when I left.
Nice romantic atmosphere too!

3  Thank Laurenfoodlover
Reviewed September 13, 2013

My husband and I are locals and just recently visited here for our first time. We loved every part of it! The food is delicious and so good for you. We ordered the sampler to try a few things. The avocado salad was yummy, then we tried the parm pasta, the bean quinoa burger and the burritos. Everything was truly amazing! My fav. were the burritos. We can not wait to come back! The place is so cute inside! You will love it here!

4  Thank Jennifer H
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This restaurant is located a little west of downtown St. Augustine, and away from the crowded tourist area. We've been wanting to try Present Moment Cafe for quite a while based on the excellent reviews it has received, and finally last night we were able to do so. Neither my husband or I are vegetarians, but we both love vegetables and a vegan meal sounded appealing. We each had a creamy white truffle pesto pasta with zucchini pasta and a spring mix salad. We both agreed our meals were extremely flavorful, and so light and refreshing. The prices are reasonable and the interior is colorful, artistic and comfortable. I would highly recommend eating here, especially if you enjoy meals made with fresh, healthy, delicious ingredients.

3  Thank toried