“Special Valentines”

Present Moment Cafe
Ranked #47 of 596 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a vegan cafe serving up a different "kind" cuisine that is heart healthy, gluten free, cruelty free , flavorful organic and locally sourced. Our ice cream is house made, creamy and delicious as are all the desserts. We open at 11:00 am till 9:00 pm Monday thru Thursday and 11:00 am until 9:30 pm Friday & Saturday and 11:00 am until 4:00 pm Sunday.
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Present Moment is a St. Augustine gem. Thoughtful, genuine and artistic, a gifted chef and a relaxed service team. A must if you are in town.

There are newer reviews for Present Moment Cafe

Reviewed February 16, 2013

My husband is working on becoming a vegetarian, so wherever we travel I try to find vegetarian options for him. I saw this cafe listed on google and checked it out on TripAdvisor - boy were the reviews right. If you like healthy eating that tastes out of this world good - give this one a try. We stopped for breakfast and had some fresh juice (Rooted in Courage & the Green Dream Machine - both execllent) and a breakfast bagel (hemp) that had all sorts of good raw stuff on it (hummus made from cashews, tomato, cuke, avocado, sprouts, onion - Wow!) My husband was going to have us split one - good thing we each got our own as he gobbled his down quick! It was really, really, really (are you getting this?!) good. We were so impressed we bought one of their cookbooks and I can't wait to try some of the recipies. I don't know if we will turn into raw foodies living in Michigan, but we surely will be trying some of this great food out. I wish we could have stayed in St. Augustine longer just to try some dinner dishes and organic wine. Next time for sure. The book tells all about how The Present Moment came into being - a great story and very inspiring.

1  Thank MadforMaui
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I love this place! I had never eaten this type of food before but decided to try it. The zucchini pasta is the best and of course the ice cream. I also love the atmosphere, it just relaxes me, especially the couches with the table to eat at, I'm always disappointed if someone is sitting there when I arrive! Don't forget the smoothies!

Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

The food is a bit too oily in my opinion, however they have great healthy food options. They also have wonderful smoothies and awesome ice cream. Service is hit or miss, sometimes it's great- sometimes not so much. It's too expensive though :(

Reviewed January 20, 2013

My husband was craving pizza but I some how talked him in to trying The Present Moment Cafe. He loved it and ate every bite .. he would have ordered more if we had time. We are ordered the creamy white truffle pesto pasta... We loved it ..The Maki sushi roll was yummy and the Holy Guacomole and chips..
Can't wait to go again and try something new..Take the kids and help them learn while they are young what real food is..

2  Thank Kathy R