“Great view, good drinks, free snacks during happy hour”

The Tini Martini Bar
Ranked #4 of 29 Nightlife in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: New and exciting: the Tini Martini Bar at the Casablanca Inn. Enjoy a selection of martinis as you relax al fresco overlooking Matanzas Bay or join guests inside in the cozy bar. Vintage wines by the glass and several fine single malt Scotch choices. Beer aficionados enjoy distinctive brews to choose from. Featuring live jazz or blues on Friday and Saturday evenings. The website's Entertainment Schedule lets you plan ahead and learn more about our performers.
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The Tini Martini Bar is located in the Casablanca Inn and faces Avenida Menendez and the Matanzas Bay. Stopped in here on a Wednesday afternoon and sat on the front patio (2 adults, 2 kids), fantastic view of the bay and people watching with both an open and semi-open veranda with patio heaters and glass window walls that can be open/closed to block wind. It started to rain, so we moved inside to a neat little lounge room at the back with large palms and a big screen. You can still hear the live music from the back room. Drinks were spot on, great selection of martinis and free finger snacks during happy hour (around 4/5pm). Limited food menu, but great for a before dinner drink.

There are newer reviews for The Tini Martini Bar

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

The Tini martini bar is located on a major road where there is a lot of movement and a great view if the ocean. It's easy to walk to. It has great and friendly staff, awesome service. Also the drinks were delicious and worth the money! This should be a stop for every one who comes to visit.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

From the water-front seating with the lit torches to the vast menu of martini's available, I promise one visit to this main strip cocktail party will not be enough. The casual friendliness of the bartenders willing to provide background and sample tastes of the extensive menu will make you want to order more cocktails that you initially planned, so make sure you have food on your belly and are within walking distance of your hotel ;-). It reminds me of a junior South Beach with the view of the strip and the constantly lit torches drawing you in to taste it's wares. The "must-haves for the sweet-tooth: the fruit loop martini (made with 3 Olive "loopy" vodka) and yes, it tastes exactly like the cereal as well as the Birthday Cake martini...you'll wonder where your scoop of ice cream went to ;-). Cheers for a whimsical idea that will make this spot a first stop on every visit.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

This was our first visit to St. Augustine and this bar certainly caught my eye as we drove by it on our way to the Hilton were we were staying. After a long day of sightseeing we just had to see if we could try this bar. We were able to get six seats right outside with all action, views and fun. We all enjoyed our specialty Martini's. The only negative comment I will make here is about one thing. Their bar menu is extensive, which is great. Hangar One Vodka (not flavored)is always my choice of vodka and it is very rare that any bar or restaurant carries it. I am so excited that they list it. When I request that my classic Martini is made with this fantastic Vodka, our server explains to me that there will now be a $5.00 up charge. Seriously? I decide then to change my order to just Hangar One on the rocks with a lime. She advised me then that they are out of Hangar One Vodka. Oh well. We enjoyed this bar very much and so we returned about 9:30 that evening for another cocktail before calling it a night. The Martini's were very good and the views gorgeous. The staff are only serving drinks and so they could be a bit more friendly. Cheers!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

You cannot help but have your attention caught by the Tini Martini bar as you walk around St. Augustine. The front porch is so welcoming and the view can't be beat. As you sit on the porch you are situated halfway between the historic fort and the bridge of lions looking out towards the inter coastal. The inside is a fun B&B atmosphere with a full bar. In the evenings the place gets very busy but still has a lively and friendly atmosphere. Great stop off for a drink while visiting St. Augustine.