“Will instantly become a favorite!”

The Tini Martini Bar
Ranked #4 of 28 Nightlife in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: New and exciting: the Tini Martini Bar at the Casablanca Inn. Enjoy a selection of martinis as you relax al fresco overlooking Matanzas Bay or join guests inside in the cozy bar. Vintage wines by the glass and several fine single malt Scotch choices. Beer aficionados enjoy distinctive brews to choose from. Featuring live jazz or blues on Friday and Saturday evenings. The website's Entertainment Schedule lets you plan ahead and learn more about our performers.
Greer, SC
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Will instantly become a favorite!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

From the water-front seating with the lit torches to the vast menu of martini's available, I promise one visit to this main strip cocktail party will not be enough. The casual friendliness of the bartenders willing to provide background and sample tastes of the extensive menu will make you want to order more cocktails that you initially planned, so make sure you have food on your belly and are within walking distance of your hotel ;-). It reminds me of a junior South Beach with the view of the strip and the constantly lit torches drawing you in to taste it's wares. The "must-haves for the sweet-tooth: the fruit loop martini (made with 3 Olive "loopy" vodka) and yes, it tastes exactly like the cereal as well as the Birthday Cake martini...you'll wonder where your scoop of ice cream went to ;-). Cheers for a whimsical idea that will make this spot a first stop on every visit.

Visited February 2013

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Martinis and more Martinis...”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

This was our first visit to St. Augustine and this bar certainly caught my eye as we drove by it on our way to the Hilton were we were staying. After a long day of sightseeing we just had to see if we could try this bar. We were able to get six seats right outside with all action, views and fun. We all enjoyed our specialty Martini's. The only negative comment I will make here is about one thing. Their bar menu is extensive, which is great. Hangar One Vodka (not flavored)is always my choice of vodka and it is very rare that any bar or restaurant carries it. I am so excited that they list it. When I request that my classic Martini is made with this fantastic Vodka, our server explains to me that there will now be a $5.00 up charge. Seriously? I decide then to change my order to just Hangar One on the rocks with a lime. She advised me then that they are out of Hangar One Vodka. Oh well. We enjoyed this bar very much and so we returned about 9:30 that evening for another cocktail before calling it a night. The Martini's were very good and the views gorgeous. The staff are only serving drinks and so they could be a bit more friendly. Cheers!

Orlando, Florida, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Best place for martini's in St. Augustine!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

You cannot help but have your attention caught by the Tini Martini bar as you walk around St. Augustine. The front porch is so welcoming and the view can't be beat. As you sit on the porch you are situated halfway between the historic fort and the bridge of lions looking out towards the inter coastal. The inside is a fun B&B atmosphere with a full bar. In the evenings the place gets very busy but still has a lively and friendly atmosphere. Great stop off for a drink while visiting St. Augustine.

Visited December 2012
Lakeland, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great martinis, cool location”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

It has a great feel - a little cozy house with a bar. We had a small table with a lamp near the bar. I had the Very Berry martini, it was perfect. My husband had a lemon martini, which was a bit too bitter. The outside was covered (and i mean COVERED) with tons of Christmas light (even late in January), which was a neat touch. The inside was a bit cramped, but that was OK because it was full of interesting people, it's the kind of place where you can sit back and watch the scene unfold.

Visited January 2013
Bradenton, Florida
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Big cold martini and staff went out of the way to please...”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We were in St. Augustine for the weekend and at one point my girlfriend lost a bet and had to "do a shot" . We were eating nearby so we thought we would stroll here after dinner on a cool Saturday evening and have a drink. It's a beautiful place from the outside in the evening - the outdoor seating is set up in tiers so tables have a great view of the inlet and Bridge of Lions, and there are decorative lights everywhere - bright but not too much so. Torchieres were set up to keep the patrons warm. We walked up the stairs to the cheerful hostess and were advised that no outdoor seating was available so we were led to a rather awkwardly placed small table by the bar - not what we had in mind so we told the hostess that if an outdoor table became available we would like to be moved. Considering how busy they were, they easily could have forgotten about us, and I was mildly surprised when a few minutes later a gentleman found us and told us that an outdoor table had been cleared for us. It's this sort of attentiveness that tends to make me a repeat customer.

We were seated at a great table near the entrance, perfect for peoplewatching and socializing with our neighbors - then greeted promptly by our waiter. I read an older review about drink prices not appearing on the menu - the menus must have been updated because the prices were on the menus we were given. The choices are what one would expect - a classic martini and then a full page of frou frou sweeter martini concoctions - there are also wines and aperitifs and many single-malt scotches. Because this is a bar and not a restaurant, smoking is permitted and I believe that there are cigars on the menu as well. My girlfriend ordered her shot of Rumpleminz to pay off her bet ($5.50 for a rather large snifter, which I thought was reasonable), and I opted for their classic martini with blue-cheese stuffed olives ($12.50 - expensive, but considering the atmosphere, expected.) The drinks arrived promptly and the martini was shaken at the table by our waiter - it was a good strong cold dry martini, filled all the way to the brim of the glass. My only mild complaint is that I suggest they upgrade the quality of the blue cheese they use to stuff their olives. It tasted more like a salty romano than a blue cheese.

In any case, we very much enjoyed the drinks and atmosphere and will definitely return when we are back in St. Augustine.

Visited January 2013