“Authentic NY Style Pizza”

Pizza Time of St Augustine
Ranked #34 of 589 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Jacksonville, Florida
“Authentic NY Style Pizza”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

There's a lot of pizzerias outside of NY that claim to have New York style pizza, unfortunately, many of them fall short. But the smell wafting out of Brooklyn's bated me to try yet another. I always like to try a plain cheese slice to "authenticate" the veracity of a NY pizza claim. Brooklyn's was delicious! Cheesy, slightly greasey, thinly sauced, on a thin, slightly chewy and crispy, foldable crust, with that authentic New York pizza flavor! I would make another trip to St. Augustine for the sole purpose of eating more of this delicious pizza. Perhaps I'll try their calzones too - they were huge!

Visited February 2014

• Polish first
Rockledge, Florida
“Simply superb food and people.”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

My family and I came to St Augustine to visit from Cocoa Beach. We were impressed by the quality of food and the service with a smile. We were made to feel like family, a very warm wholesome environment.

• Visited November 2013
“Delicious freshly made pizzas”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

One of the best pizza places in town. Located in a heart of downtown St. Augustine. Different variety of Pizzas, salads, canoli, and other menu items are always made fresh. Very friendly and fast service.

“Yum!!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

The pizza was delicious! We had a slice of the eggplant veggie and a classic Sicilian. I would totally go back next I'm in St Augustine!

“Very authentic, large portions and lively atmosphere!”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We were on Saint George street early one evening and passed by the restaurant. We noticed a line of people waiting to order and thought it must be good! My husband took a peek inside and said we should come back in an hour. We did and the line had thinned, we even got a table inside. He had a slice of pizza (it was so big) and I had a Stromboli for the first time! I had to wait a few minutes for it to bake but it was worth it. So filling and fresh! Was a nice break after being out on the street all day. Perfect ending to the day.

• Visited January 2014