“Very authentic, large portions and lively atmosphere!”

Pizza Time of St Augustine
Ranked #28 of 601 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We were on Saint George street early one evening and passed by the restaurant. We noticed a line of people waiting to order and thought it must be good! My husband took a peek inside and said we should come back in an hour. We did and the line had thinned, we even got a table inside. He had a slice of pizza (it was so big) and I had a Stromboli for the first time! I had to wait a few minutes for it to bake but it was worth it. So filling and fresh! Was a nice break after being out on the street all day. Perfect ending to the day.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,238)

Reviewed February 4, 2014

We were on Saint George street early one evening and passed by the restaurant. We noticed a line of people waiting to order and thought it must be good! My husband took a peek inside and said we should come back in an hour. We did and the line had thinned, we even got a table inside. He had a slice of pizza (it was so big) and I had a Stromboli for the first time! I had to wait about 10 min. for it to bake but it was worth it. So filling and fresh! They have a special offer on wine too..two for the price of one, we had to have that as well! It was delightful. Was a nice break after being out on the street all day. Perfect ending to the day.

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

This is absolutely the best pizza! All the pizzas are delicious! Great service! The manager is awesome! Will visit again.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

If you wonder why people like NY style pizza, eat here. Delicious food with generous portions; lots of varieties. My mouth is watering just writing about this. Small place, not a lot of seating but well worth it.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

The first time my partner had the Margherita slice and I had a regular slice with sausage. She raved about hers and I did not rave about mine. We went back a second time and I also had the Margherita and it was divine!! The Buffalo Mozzarella made all the difference! I'd eat there again!!
Great for when you're having a special dinner and don't want lunch to be big. Seems crowded at times but the crowd moves fast. Not that many tables but it all seemed to work out.