“BROOKLYN STYLE PIZZA IN ST. AUGUSTINE!”

Pizza Time of St Augustine
Ranked #32 of 596 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We came across one of the best pizza places we have ever been to! Authentic brooklyn pizza with some great topping combinations! A+

There are newer reviews for Pizza Time of St Augustine

Reviewed January 2, 2014

While walking downtown we came across Pizza time and I couldn't be happier we decided to eat there. Large slices of pizza, garlic knots were so soft and drinks are free refills. Great food for the price.

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

I have tried plenty of pizzas, but this pizza by far the most delicious pizza I have tried. It's not your typical pick up and eat pizza, oh no, this is a hearty knife and fork pizza. I have not tried a pizza there I have not loved! Trust me, once you have tried it, you will crave it all the time.

1  Thank JLP2014
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

We were in st Augustine and saw the high rating on tripadvisor. The place was packed to the rafters. The rating was well worth it. With a large group we ended up ordering 6 different types of slices. All were outstanding. The owner was very warm and brought us a complimentary slice himself. Excellent experience.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

This is a city favorite. They offer many different types of pizza to choose from (slices or whole pie).
My favorite is Grandma's Old Fashion Square Pizza. The tomato sauce is so sweet and tasty, with fresh mozzarella , and high quality olive oil, topped with fresh cut basil. I order the whole pie and freeze it, so when I desire some I just heat it up. There is a menu full of tasty dishes too.
Cash only but they have an ATM. Locals & tourists love this place. They have booths to sit plus take- out is available.