“YUMMY pizza and Friendly Staff”

Pizza Time of St Augustine
Ranked #36 of 580 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Bradenton
“YUMMY pizza and Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

While walking downtown we came across Pizza time and I couldn't be happier we decided to eat there. Large slices of pizza, garlic knots were so soft and drinks are free refills. Great food for the price.

Visited December 2013

• Polish first
St. Augustine, Florida
“The most flavorful pizza of ALL time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

I have tried plenty of pizzas, but this pizza by far the most delicious pizza I have tried. It's not your typical pick up and eat pizza, oh no, this is a hearty knife and fork pizza. I have not tried a pizza there I have not loved! Trust me, once you have tried it, you will crave it all the time.

1 Thank JLP2014
Chicago, Illinois, USA
“Worth getting off I 95”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

We were in st Augustine and saw the high rating on tripadvisor. The place was packed to the rafters. The rating was well worth it. With a large group we ended up ordering 6 different types of slices. All were outstanding. The owner was very warm and brought us a complimentary slice himself. Excellent experience.

St. Augustine, Florida
“They offer so many things in the Old Town!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

This is a city favorite. They offer many different types of pizza to choose from (slices or whole pie).
My favorite is Grandma's Old Fashion Square Pizza. The tomato sauce is so sweet and tasty, with fresh mozzarella , and high quality olive oil, topped with fresh cut basil. I order the whole pie and freeze it, so when I desire some I just heat it up. There is a menu full of tasty dishes too.
Cash only but they have an ATM. Locals & tourists love this place. They have booths to sit plus take- out is available.

• Visited December 2013
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Real NY Pizza in Florida. Wow.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

We lived 12 years in NJ and grew used to real NY pizza. Pizza by the slice with real cheese, olive oil in the crust, great toppings, sweet sauce, and so big you can fold it over and enjoy it. Since moving back south, we had basically given up on finding anything like it. In the south, you have to get used to Pizza Hut, Dominoes, and various cheap pizzas. Thus we were surprised...and a little skeptical...when we saw Brooklyn NY pizza on St. George St in St. Augustine. The line was coming out the door but we could see the choices of pizza and were impressed enough to try it out. Wow. Glad we did. Excellent pizza! And the owner, Domenico, was super friendly. We had the Tuscany, Meat Lovers, Ham & Pineapple, garlic knots, and cannolis. Highly, highly recommend if you are looking for authentic NY pizza south of the Mason-Dixon line.

• Visited December 2013